Show Off Your Burberry Collection

1. I love Burberry even though I only own one bag and a pair of shoes. I think they are classy and Burberry never gets old. I'd like to see some of tPF members' collections here. Here's my small Burberry collection. :yes:

Burberry.jpg

2. I think they are both very cute Sunnydqt. But i cant enlarge the photo

3. There Beautiful!!!

4. I love Burberry even though I only own one bag and a pair of shoes. I think they are classy and Burberry never gets old. I'd like to see some of tPF members' collections here. Here's my small Burberry collection. :yes:

Bag and shoes.jpg

I think this should work better. You should be able to enlarge it!

5. Very nice shoes, and I like the color of your purse:yahoo:

6. I only have one but I love it! It was my first designer bag.

IMG_9679.JPG

7. Here's my small Burberry collection:

[​IMG]

Left to right:

Novacheck Sling Bag
    Bluebell Check Satchel
    Novacheck Onslow Medium Tote
    Novacheck Camilla Club Messenger Bag

8. yeuxhonnetes, I love your bluebell!

9. Here's my one and only Burberry bag :heart:
    I absolutely love it, it's the perfect colour for me because I wear a lot of black, white and grey, especially durin the autumn and winter. Sorry the photo is so small. I cut it out of a bigger picture where the main focus wasn't on the bag, it just happened to be in the background.

[​IMG]

10. i love the bluebell satchel! I have yet to accumulate a Burberry, im not sure why.. Im more into other designers at the moment, but who knows about next year? week? hehe

11. You ladies all have wonderful Burberry collections!

12. wow i`m

13. wow i love burberry so much

14. Admins, can you please make this a sticky in the forum? TIA!

15. I just noticed the burberry forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my latest Burberry handbag and when I find time I will post more items~:heart:

summer 2006.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice