Show Off Your Burberry Collection

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
I customized this basic tote with leather cord and a homemade tassel. My first Burberry! Now I have a cashmere scarf too.

Anyone else customize?
Looks really pretty, the tassel adds quite a bit of character and detail to the bag! The cord will surely protect the handles from wear and tear. :tup:

BowieFan1971

Jun 19, 2020
Looks really pretty, the tassel adds quite a bit of character and detail to the bag! The cord will surely protect the handles from wear and tear. :tup:
Thanks! There was some fraying of the canvas only at the top of the handle, and she was just a little too basic, so I thought this would be a subtle but effective (and cost effective) way to add some flair.

Efenig91

Dec 28, 2019
Hi everyone! I am trying to rebuild my Burberry collection and decided to start with something a little different and purchased the black Logo Appliqué Cotton Hood. It is a great accessory for the winter as it comes up to just under your chin. My original Burberry collection was: Blue Nuckbuck tote, a men’s wallet (cannot recall the style) Haymarket Check belt in Brown and Grey, white slim-fit button down, check pajama pants in blue, a pair of sunglasses, and a t-shirt. Needless to say, my SA could spot me from a mile away and was already picking things out before I walked in the store. Love everyone’s items I’ve seen on here so far!

FF6BF65D-A153-47E3-A9D1-9F6B234817EC.jpeg

3648814C-F515-4459-B691-8F727C0A5950.jpeg