Show me your fave charms for Damier bags, & help me choose!

Which charm for Ebene Saleya GM? ❤

• Insolence Ecaille

• Insolence Pink (colour mix)

• Tapage

• Trunks & Bags Charm in Pomme

• Trunks & Bags - other colour

• Monogramouflage

• Other charm - please tell me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
All those photos are super stunning! I would like to get a charm myself and also very undecided......have you thought about Rock Flower Frankie? It doesn't get much of a mention but I've seen it IRL and its gorgeous!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!!! ARGH I'm swinging wildly again between the options, I want them aaaallllll! :drool:

I think I'm going to ask my SA to make sure at least that both a Tapage and an Insolence Ecaille are there when I visit next in August, and I'll make my decision then. :sweatrop:

Princess Pink which is the Rock Flower one? I can't think of it? Off to search! :biggrin:

I dont know how to show the picture but it has this product number: M65850

I'm interested in purchasing a charm too and checked them all out the other day.....Rock Flower is my no. 1. It's so gorgeous and has a real "vintage" feel (which I really love), Tapage is a close second. Just going through the forum, it seems everyone is crazy over Tapage! I just wondered why RF doesn't get that much of a mention....perhaps I don't have taste LOL

whatever you decide, I'm sure you will be very happy and enjoy!

Last edited:
I dont know how to show the picture but it has this product number: M65850

I'm interested in purchasing a charm too and checked them all out the other day.....Rock Flower is my no. 1. It's so gorgeous and has a real "vintage" feel (which I really love), Tapage is a close second. Just going through the forum, it seems everyone is crazy over Tapage! I just wondered why RF doesn't get that much of a mention....perhaps I don't have taste LOL

whatever you decide, I'm sure you will be very happy and enjoy!

Do you mean this one? Sorry, I haven't had a chance to take a picture of my tapage on my damier speedy. I'll try to get to it sometime this weekend.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 125