Show me your fave charms for Damier bags, & help me choose!

Which charm for Ebene Saleya GM? ❤

• Insolence Ecaille

• Insolence Pink (colour mix)

• Tapage

• Trunks & Bags Charm in Pomme

• Trunks & Bags - other colour

• Monogramouflage

• Other charm - please tell me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
My vote's for the tapage. I think it's absolutely beautiful against the damier. In fact, I bought one recently for my damier speedy :graucho:

OMG photos photos photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Gosh Tapage is really doing well - I do love it, and perhaps since it'll probably sit on there forever it may not show scratches and bumps so much as the Insolence's shiny plastic edges.

I haven't dug up any Tapage pics yet, shortly after posting last night I realised the time and hightailed it to bed before I turned into a pumpkin. :sleepy:

I've found a fab photo by Pthizzle in her thread here from January - the Tapage upon a Damier Neverfull! Looks fabulous!

IMG_0225.jpg

With thanks to Pthizzle!

Now I'm still really wanting to see Insolence upon Damier, so that's my next search......... :search:

Ooh first though another Tapage + Ebene shot, BrooklynBAP's great picture of Tapage upon her stunning Trevi, posted here in the LV Tapage Club thread. You can see how the charms look without direct light upon them, they're not so gleaming in the flash as in Pthizzle's image so it's another useful pic! Plus just super gorgey to look at.........! :drool::graucho:

reveal6.jpg

With thanks to BrooklynBAP!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my frickin' gawd....... this one might look even better. Here's Selena's pic of her Insolence Ecaille upon the Damier Ebene Neverfull from her thread here... I think the colours match better with the Ebene.. :drool::drool::drool:

lvcharm.jpg

With thanks to Selena!

You are very welcome Frankie. Here are pics of my Insolence against 3 different bags, I think I prefer it to the Tapage.

I liked the Caprice also but it is a bit dull, will try to find you a pic

I have the trunks & bags keyring which is really functional. It holds my keys then I clpin on to bag when not driving, will take a pic & post.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bag charm 001 (Small).jpg
    bag charm 001 (Small).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 845
  • bag charm 004 (Small).jpg
    bag charm 004 (Small).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 551
  • bag charm 007 (Small).jpg
    bag charm 007 (Small).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 597
Here is the Caprice courtesy of Lynn1946 on the bag Charm thread.

My blooming camera is out of charge but I will post my T&B asap.

attachment.php

Attachments

• saccapriseon25.JPG
    saccapriseon25.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 599
Roz, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

Well I am really favouring the Insolence now.. it matches exactly perfectly with Mono but is pretty damn close with the Damier too! I love it.

The Caprice seems much showier to me, despite it's duller colour. I guess that's how they've balanced that ENORMOUS "LV" with it's bling so it's not too OTT, by having a softer metallic finish. It's super fun though, but with the antiqued brass would more perfectly suit the Noir Neo Cabby GM - another future HG, hehe!

Ooh I do still love Tapage too, and Monogramouflage, but I think I have my bag charm acquisition schedule planned out now:

Ebene Saleya GM: Insolence Ecaille Charm

Mono Totally GM: Monogramouflage Charm

Noir Neo Cabby GM: *diiiiiiiiiiistant future* Caprice Charm

- and -

Optional Extra Charm: Tapage Charm

Once I have a few I'll be able to swap them around anyway and they'll all look fab upon whatever I clip them to - if they didn't this choice wouldn't have been so hard! - but since I can only afford one for now (and for awhile) it's great to have had help choosing which best suits the Saleya!

Thanks so much everyone! :ty:

Although I feel good with my choice I'd still love to see more charms, there are a ton of stunning older ones I know that we've not really considered yet. :yes: