Show me the enamel!!

Here's my new one, my first narrow, I decided to wear it with my newish Cap Cod watch as I thought it went well with the colours. Plus I fancied piling it all on togther, lol. I've always liked the simplicity of the 'Capitales' design but not been sure about the colours on me but I love the new muted colourway. As luck would have it, Bond St had every width in this c/w in both palladium and gold, it was so hard to choose.

attachment.php

Attachments

• capitalesbangle0208.jpg
    capitalesbangle0208.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 382
Here's my new one, my first narrow, I decided to wear it with my newish Cap Cod watch as I thought it went well with the colours. Plus I fancied piling it all on togther, lol. I've always liked the simplicity of the 'Capitales' design but not been sure about the colours on me but I love the new muted colourway. As luck would have it, Bond St had every width in this c/w in both palladium and gold, it was so hard to choose.

attachment.php

Those look fabulous together!:tup:

Okay, I've been trying to avoid yet another slippery Orange slope, but these bangles that you all have are just gorgeous and I'm not sure I can resist much longer!!

Katel, that huge crashing sound you heard was me falling over in a dead faint when I saw the photo of your collection. They should display them that way in the store windows!

Okay, I'm off on a bangle hunt! Thank you for sharing, everyone!

I'm so confused now. I thought my first H purchase was going to be a twilly and a scarf ring. After looking at all these beautiful enamels i don't know now. I think i might get more wear out of a bangle, but it does mean i have to wait longer before i can get my first piece of H :thinking:
I have enjoyed looking at all your collections, and i 'll keep returning to this thread till i make up my mind.