Show me the enamel!!

Thank you, Katel and seton. The enamels at stores seem to be mostly the same size so I was wondering which size they are more likely to be. I'll have to investigate, I think.

^^^This is the one I would love next, the chaine d'ancre.

I love the enamels and the kelly double tours.

attachment.php

Katel Amazing amazing!!! I love them all. Very beautiful indeed. :tup::tup::heart::heart: Thank you for the picture.

Hi Katel! I am thinking about purchasing the tohu bohu enamel bracelet and was eyeing the widest size. I notice on your picture that you don't have the widest size, can you explain why you prefer the thinner bracelets? If you do have the largest width bracelets, are they cumbersome to wear? I can't decide whether I should get the medium or the large widths so any comments from your experience would be very much appreciated!

Hi Pepper, love your bracelets. I purchased a red one through a seller on ebay. I received it today and it is almost orange, is that what your red clic-clac like?

Hi Suzie, thanks, hard to say, it does look like yours in the photo--mine is sort of "rouge H" but a tad lighter? Not sure I'd say it has orange undertones (like vermillion) but it looks different depending on the lighting...I bought mine through eBay too.

Thanks Pepper, I now have a black one on the way to me too. I also bought one called manage rond h bracelet. It is a bit hard to describe it is silver and looks like 2 thin silver bangle with about 8 H's inside, one side of the H is black and the other is silver and you can flip them around to be all black or all silver or a bit of each. It's kinda hard to describe but I will take a picture when it comes.