Should I wait or should I take the plunge?

I have been obsessing about a bois de rose birkin 30 for months. Since this color is seasonal I am pretty sure my chances of getting this will be close to zero at the boutique.

I actually called very early on to try to waitlist for this color but the SA said they don't have that color and it won't be coming in so I did not insist on putting my name down (it's hard to waitlist for a color that the SAs didn't seem to know at the time). After some time passed, I was finally able to place my name on the wait list. Unfortunately for me, I found out later that the SA who took my name did not enter my name into the system or she did not do it correctly (don't know which one exactly) so they had to do it again. This happened a couple of months ago so even then when they put my name down properly I think it was too late... I spoke to the SM, she was very nice but she did not sound hopeful since she's received her batch of bois de rose birkins and sold them to those on the waitlist at the time.

So now I am considering getting one from a reseller. The thing is it will cost me around US$21,000 to get it. It is almost the price of 2 birkins! I know H comes out with lots of pinks like rose shocking, rose tyrien, bubblegum pink, fuschia, etc but they are all too bright for me. I keep thinking, for US$21,000 or more I could seriously consider getting an ostrich birkin instead. Does anyone know if H will come out with another dusty pink? I mean, it would be a dream for me to own a pink birkin (I only currently own an etoupe birkin, gold shoudler birkin and etoupe lindy) but I am not sure muted pinks are as common as brights... should I take the plunge with the reseller or wait and see if H will come out with another dusty pink?
Check this out! Brand new BDR Birkin!
http://www.malleries.com/hermes-bir...tml?mall2SID=80a7aaf239d2aa1d77e14c4a8eaf1e5e

Thank you so much genie, but I think it is a size 40 this one. If I'm not mistaken it listed as a 40 for a while already. Not sure why they would suddenly change their listing title to say it's a 30. The price of the bag itself is the same if not higher than the other size 30 I found. Once delivery and import taxes gets added the price is still around US21,000 or more for me....

Thank you so much genie, but I think it is a size 40 this one. If I'm not mistaken it listed as a 40 for a while already. Not sure why they would suddenly change their listing title to say it's a 30. The price of the bag itself is the same if not higher than the other size 30 I found. Once delivery and import taxes gets added the price is still around US21,000 or more for me....

Awwww I was so hopeful that I could help you with the bag!

Awwww I was so hopeful that I could help you with the bag!

Awww....you're so sweet! Right now all I can do is sit tight till Feb/Mar to see if the SM can order any for me... If not I'll look into negotiating with the reseller and see if that results in anything. I'm really reluctant to pay so much for a clemence B30...