Should I Sell My LV To This Person?

Should I Sell My Black Multicolore Aurelia?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
^That may be true,^ :tup: ... and yet it doesn't make that potential buyer any less than the dishonest manipulator described above by other tPFers. :tdown:

Last edited:
First of all, do you still like this bag? If you do, then keep it - I think it looks fab! Even if you don't like it, you should still try to get the highest possible price for it. I think it is very likely that you can get higher than half the price! Don't sell just because she's a friend and she has made the offer.

Thanks for clearing that up, everyone! I did smell a rat there but am always wanting to give people the benefit of the doubt. I do love this bag to death and will be telling her NO. For you sweeties that worried this person was my friend, she's not. Just an acquaintance.

BTW, some your posts were really cute & funny! HowardU09, big LOL. DesigningStyle, the bags were on my baby grand and I didn't want them "peeing" on it :amuse: And ITA about 2 Greta's, at least for now. I have 2 Aurelia's and only my black one gets to have all the fun.

Thanks again for all your replies, everyone:flowers:! I've enjoyed reading all your comments and some of you really are too funny.

I have the same bag with the SAME color combo! Its the best with all the pinks and purples! I have been searching ebay forever for another one in this combo but never see them! She is obviously trying to take advantage of you!!

Agree with everyone...
If it's so unflattering and outdated-then why does she want it?

But don't sell it to her as you couldn't possibly have her walking around with an outdated bag-she too good of a friend...................

P.S-But love how the poll is 95.5% v's 4.5%....LOL! I've never seen a poll that one sided. Wonder who the 6 ppl are who voted sell it to her. Do you think she came on and voted?...:roflmfao:

If it's so unflattering and outdated-then why does she want it?
She's trying to manipulate you. if you likeit keep it, if not sell it BUT for at least 70-80 percent.