Should I Sell My LV To This Person?

Should I Sell My Black Multicolore Aurelia?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
One of my acquaintances told me that my bag does not flatter me & is outdated. She said she would be more than glad to buy it from me @ half price. Is she sincere or am I being worked over?

The bag in question is the Black Multicolore Aurelia MM below. It's discontinued, has all my pinks & is in immaculate condition. I had mentioned to her that I was thinking of buying a black Greta and that's what she says I should do.

I really love :love::heart:Aurelia and I think it does look nice on me. Hubby agrees and thinks that this person is simply being manipulative & predatory. I believe him but I also can't believe any person would be that way?!?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Greta and Aurelia.jpg
    Greta and Aurelia.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 798
She is indeed being manipulative & predatory. The Aurelia is my favorite MC bag of all time. DO NOT LET IT GO!

And, isn't one Greta enough?

Oh, and can I ask why your bags are sitting on pee-pee pads?! LOL!

I agree with your hubby. Who cares what she thinks about how the bag looks on you? YOU love it and that's what counts. LOL @ someone saying a bag is outdated and then wanting to buy it for herself.

BTW I don't think it looks dated.

you seriously believe someone who is telling you that your bag looks outdated, but then wants to buy it for 50% off?

and why are you going to let this person dictate what is stylish to you?

wear what looks and feels good to you. if this person wants the bag, let them find their own.

oh and definetly manipulative. as she makes it sound like she'll 'do you a favor' and take the bag off your hands for 50% off. basically she loves how it looks on you, and wants it for herself, so she's trying a tactic on you.

OMG she is trying to work you over. KEEP IT. LIke others have said, if you like it, keep it. IF you DO sell it, I'm sure you can get more than half....

BTW- I LOVE MC & it's not outdated IMO!

I can't believe you'd let someone dictate to you what and what does not look stylish, and then offers to buy it from you! She is totally manipulating you.

Do not sell it to her. Actually I would say, "I love it, it's discontinued, and it's got a great colour combo, I'll sell it to you for double the retail, because I could get that much on eBay"[a little lie!]

It's a gorgeous bag by the way, no idea why you'd want to sell it!