Should I Sell My LV To This Person?

Should I Sell My Black Multicolore Aurelia?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of my acquaintances told me that my bag does not flatter me & is outdated. She said she would be more than glad to buy it from me @ half price. Is she sincere or am I being worked over?

The bag in question is the Black Multicolore Aurelia MM below. It's discontinued, has all my pinks & is in immaculate condition. I had mentioned to her that I was thinking of buying a black Greta and that's what she says I should do.

I really love :love::heart:Aurelia and I think it does look nice on me. Hubby agrees and thinks that this person is simply being manipulative & predatory. I believe him but I also can't believe any person would be that way?!?
attachment.php
Well I'm glad to hear you referred to this person as an acquaintance and not a "friend" WTH??? Girl, keep your bag and make it a point to carry it when you are around her. The NERVE!!! Such a blatant attempt to steal the bag right out from under you.

If you want it, do not sell it! If you would like to sell it, DO NOT sell it to that person. Specially not 1/2 price. The good thing about buying LV is that it does not looses much value when it is in excellent condition. People that are willing to buy a LV in great condition will give you more than 1/2 the price. I think she is manipulating you.
How come is outdated for you and not for her???? That's very strange. I agree with your husband...
However, if you feel you want to sell it, you should but like i said, NOT to her!!!!
Good luck!

If you still love this bag do not sell it! Sounds like this lady is trying to manipulate you into not wanting your bag so she can have it. Who is she to tell you it doesn't like good on you and it is outdated. If it is so outdated then why does she want it so bad? She is just jealous of you and your beautiful bag!

Good grief, some people say the weirdest things to get what they want! Good for you for deciding to keep the bag, you made a good decision! You like, your dh likes it on you, keep the bag you love!

This girl does not sounds like a good friend at all. I would call her out on it and ask her why she would want to carry a bag that she believes to be so outdated?!? Keep the bag!!! Don't let other people try to talk you into things!!

i also agree no reason you should sell it. its a gorgeous bag she just wants to manipulate you by pushing the new one on you so you will let go of this bag at a cheap price.

the design is a tiny it outdated NOW but that can change againand still it's LV, so evn in MC kind of a classic. Most important is that you love your bag , so why give it away for a bargain???
even if you would like to sell it, half-price is probably less than you would get from an auction!

IMO the person just wants the bag, why does she want it anyway if she thinks it's sooo outdated?

Why on earth would a person pay ANYTHING for an outdated, unflattering purse??? She's just trying to get a piece of the good stuff for herself! Love it, continue to carry it, and give her the LV 800-number so she can get her OWN darn bag and stay off of your goodies!!!

Sweety, you are SO being "worked" by this "friend."

ITA with others that you should keep the bag and this friend is trying to get a GORGEOUS bag that's in FAB condition for 1/2 price and wants to send you off to spend MORE money!!!

No, no, no....KEEP THIS BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!