Should I feel guilty? Python bag.

really?????? they skin them ALIVE???? WOW.

and they are not venomous!!

I learn something new every day (two tidbits today). Thanks!

BTW, have you guys seen those lovely python heels at Gucci? TDF!

The title also made me laugh too ! What a fabulous bag and no you should not feel guilty about getitng it. It is stunning.

Do I care about a couple of pythons, err, no. Would I care about having such a fine bag, err, yes!

I thought you were feeling guilty about having a python bag for animal welfare reasons when I read your title.:lol:

No, there's nothing wrong with having an "inspired" bag. I think many designers steal ideas from each other. It isn't a fake since they aren't trying to pass it off as the original designer. Enjoy it!

oh i thought the same thing too it was about a real python and you were guilty about it. I would actually prefer the non-python inspired bag. Enjoy your new bag.

Did you get it already? Oh, please post the pics when you have it
That process of injecting it with silicon is exactly what Zagliani does.

Places that are legit dealers of skins have laws they have to follow.
This would include making sure lizards,snakes, etc are killed humanly.
A legit company would only be purchasing skins from these legit dealers.
Maybe some illegit dealers of exotics, skin snakes alive.

Guys, i'm just laughing because i've been agonizing over the D'Angel Tia tote from the Blog!!...and i decided- "what the hey, i'm going to get this!!!" so i place the order...AND I GET COLD FEET!!! I called back an hour ago, and Cancelled!!! I don't know what to do i'm in agony!!! The reason for cancelling: i googled how to care for python bags" and it had pics of pythons...i couldn't do it...i HATE pythons....how is this possible?? i hate pythons but love the way thier skin looks on a bag??? I must be the most heinous person!!!

Rhonda, your bag is beautiful and what a deal.

I just bought a Python bag from vintageskins.com and adore how lightweight and edgy it is. I bet my daughter will try to swipe this one when she sees it.

Python does not have to be terribly expensive. Mine was on sale for just under $200, but then again, it was vintage, not new. They have some beautiful bags on that site. And that is the best recycling I can imagine, no new animals were used.

Attachments

• PythonBucketFront.jpg
    PythonBucketFront.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 101
  • PythonToteSide.jpg
    PythonToteSide.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 86
  • PythonToteInside.jpg
    PythonToteInside.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 81
  • PythonToteCloseupLeather.jpg
    PythonToteCloseupLeather.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 85

I just bought a Python bag from vintageskins.com and adore how lightweight and edgy it is. I bet my daughter will try to swipe this one when she sees it.

Python does not have to be terribly expensive. Mine was on sale for just under $200, but then again, it was vintage, not new. They have some beautiful bags on that site. And that is the best recycling I can imagine, no new animals were used.

I love your bag. The mix of textures is so nice! I keep going back to that site and drooling. My bags from vintage skins are at the post office to be picked up tomorrow!

Beautiful bag and dont feel guilty about it.
A couple years ago i didnt like exotic skins to own.But then i figured when i can eat meat{were animals get killed for}Why would it be different to carry a handbag{what you care for}The animals are specialy raised for this.The only thing i do look out for is that the skin doesn't come from China

ladysalesrep195 said:

Omg!!! Look what you did.. Now I am on the site looking and I do love the zebra one. Lmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum