Should I buy a grey JPG shoulder Birkin??

hkstar

Feb 17, 2006
Hi ladies, as I wrote many times I'm on waiting list for blue jean shoulder birkin, but this one will arrive next spring...I'm impatient to carry one, so I called and my SA told me they're waiting a GREY clemence with palladium HW shoulder Birkin, and this should arrive in the next few months: should I buy this on instead of the blue jean? big dilemma :cry: :cry: , pls tell me your opinions, thanks :idea: :idea:

If you love the gray as much, do it! Or get both :biggrin: If its going to be a long time before the blue jean gets there, you can get this one to hold you over until then. It sounds great!

hkstar - If you're heart is set on the blue jean, wait, just make sure that when it arrives, the bag is really reserved for you.

Now, if money is not an issue and you also like the grey, get both.

Hi ladies, I've read all your opinion, thanks for helping me:smile:))
I've decided to get the grey one now and to keep my name on waiting list for the blue jean one ;)))
My honey owes me a present, and it could be the blue jean, couldn't it?? ehehe:smile:))

I've just got a call from Hermès store: my taupe Birkin will arrive tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And saturday I'm going to pick it up:smile:)) Omg, I'm so excited!!! I can't stop myself jumping and smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!