Should I buy a grey JPG shoulder Birkin??

its great! i also like the jpg shoulder birkin i ve placed order for the blue jean today dunno when will i get that... but i just got my orange 35cm birkin today, its much faster than expected cos i just place my order last sat, so happy ~:P

its great! i also like the jpg shoulder birkin i ve placed order for the blue jean today dunno when will i get that... but i just got my orange 35cm birkin today, its much faster than expected cos i just place my order last sat, so happy ~:P

It only took a week for your Birkin order to arrive? You are one lucky lady!

It only took a week for your Birkin order to arrive? You are one lucky lady!

haha yes a its really lucky.. cos i just met someone who is very important in hermes.. when i met the person i dunno that person is working in hermes... the order is placed by that person thats why it is so fast.. really very lucky :roflmfao: get is very fast and that's the color i love also! i also placed an order for a blue jean jpg shoulder birkin.. wish it can come asap! :rolleyes:

That's so on my list tooooooo. I'm so happy for you it must be TDF.:nuts: