should i add a kelly pochette to my collection and stay down

Ya I kept asking the SA for KP or KC each time I talk to her and the standard answer so far is no KP no KC LOL. And when I asked if it is a quota bag, she said yes :nogood:

Not true! My SA plays by the rules and she said KC is part of quota ONLY in exotic. But in regular leather it's not part of quota. I just got kp in vermillion and my quota has already been filled with a Kelly.

Not true! My SA plays by the rules and she said KC is part of quota ONLY in exotic. But in regular leather it's not part of quota. I just got kp in vermillion and my quota has already been filled with a Kelly.

That is what I thought too for Kelly Pochette and the same rule applies to Kelly cut. Only exotic Kelly cut/Kelly Pochette is in quota as far as I know it. I better ask her to double check again the rule for Kelly pochette.

Reactions: Nicolephp

That is what I thought too for Kelly Pochette and the same rule applies to Kelly cut. Only exotic Kelly cut/Kelly Pochette is in quota as far as I know it. I better ask her to double check again the rule for Kelly pochette.

I think the rule is purchase the KP or KC with B or K in the same ticket (invoice). I don't think it's allow to purchase under the same name on the same day with the same person.
For panthere55 scenario, did you manage to purchase the Kelly together with the KP the same time? if you bought at different dates it could be ok for well established clients.

if i got offer a KP or KC and a B or K the same time, I need another person to get it.

Only 1 pc per customer; of course unless you are super VVVVVVVVIP then u can get as much as you like. I had tried the case is the same in France, Italy and Hong Kong.

Wow...I thought with all your purchase records, you will be able to get more than regular customer like me ...hehehe. Love your 2016 haul pretty99 :smile:)

I turned down KC blue Saint Cyr 3 weeks ago because of the color did not struck me. Still pretty tho.

Wow...I thought with all your purchase records, you will be able to get more than regular customer like me ...hehehe. Love your 2016 haul pretty99 :smile:)

I turned down KC blue Saint Cyr 3 weeks ago because of the color did not struck me. Still pretty tho.

oh no dear, the Orange Abyss is REALLY deep..........i'm just snorkling on the surface only

I think the rule is purchase the KP or KC with B or K in the same ticket (invoice). I don't think it's allow to purchase under the same name on the same day with the same person.
For panthere55 scenario, did you manage to purchase the Kelly together with the KP the same time? if you bought at different dates it could be ok for well established clients.

No I bought kelly and kp few months apart.

Yah ask her again because only exotic counts towards quota