should i add a kelly pochette to my collection and stay down

I Def have seen more of them around recently. My store had orange one out on shelf and I saw orange one on h.com as well. I recently was offered one in Rouge granat but it's too dark of a color for me personally. Don't lose hope they are coming in!!!

Which h,com listed a Kelly pochette?! I have not seen this at all listed on USA h.com. I need to stalk it then if h.com actually has Kelly pochette.

I have been asking for this and always say it is rare plus I also hear contradicting story about how some stores count this as a quota bag and some not. Can anyone confirm if the KP in regular leather is a quota bag or not?

OP: if you can find a KP I say definitely get it for dressier event or dinner out. KP or KC will both be nice.

Edit: I think you are referring to Jige instead. LOLL wasn't reading properly

Last edited:
Which h,com listed a Kelly pochette?! I have not seen this at all listed on USA h.com. I need to stalk it then if h.com actually has Kelly pochette.

I have been asking for this and always say it is rare plus I also hear contradicting story about how some stores count this as a quota bag and some not. Can anyone confirm if the KP in regular leather is a quota bag or not?

OP: if you can find a KP I say definitely get it for dressier event or dinner out. KP or KC will both be nice.
I was under the impression that she was referring to the kelly wallet as I wondered the same thing earlier

YES I do think I will grab the next one offered

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

I was under the impression that she was referring to the kelly wallet as I wondered the same thing earlier

YES I do think I will grab the next one offered

Definitely grab it if you are offered the KC or KP. Is KP counted as quota at the stores you shop?

I think the other PF was actually referring to the Jige clutch now that I went back to read her posts again that she mentioned appeared on h.com

My bad for not reading properly. :P

Definitely grab it if you are offered the KC or KP. Is KP counted as quota at the stores you shop?

I think the other PF was actually referring to the Jige clutch now that I went back to read her posts again that she mentioned appeared on h.com

My bad for not reading properly. [emoji14]
Recently relocated so actually quite hard to get anything really the SA offered a rodeo from the back and that was it

So I guess I shall just see what happens

if i got offer a KP or KC and a B or K the same time, I need another person to get it.
Only 1 pc per customer; of course unless you are super VVVVVVVVIP then u can get as much as you like. I had tried the case is the same in France, Italy and Hong Kong.

if i got offer a KP or KC and a B or K the same time, I need another person to get it.
Only 1 pc per customer; of course unless you are super VVVVVVVVIP then u can get as much as you like. I had tried the case is the same in France, Italy and Hong Kong.
Haven't been offered anything in Hong Kong worth mentioning yet....

Orange jige!!! Sorry I might not have been clear! I wish there was kp on h.com haha.... but they do come in store. Stalk your sa! And kp is NOT part of quota

Orange jige!!! Sorry I might not have been clear! I wish there was kp on h.com haha.... but they do come in store. Stalk your sa! And kp is NOT part of quota

Ya I kept asking the SA for KP or KC each time I talk to her and the standard answer so far is no KP no KC LOL. And when I asked if it is a quota bag, she said yes :nogood: