Shopping your own wardrobe and/or really sticking to a budget?

Fab!:smile: I prefer the colours in the picture that you took rather than the official picture, somehow the coulours are more harmonious. I wonder, does this bag weight a lot? I'd love to know if they advised how to look after suede :smile:.

I have also been bad this weekend... I've been after this little beauty since January... It's mine !!!!! Finally!!! I needed to add a pop of colour and it's incredibly soft! View attachment 3743711
Beautiful color! It will go great with your wardrobe, the blacks and especially the blues!
It is pretty heavy, thank good it has so many chains that you can wear it cross body and even over both shoulders. I'll take pictures, when I take it out for the first time. I couldn't imagine getting the large size, but the small was too tiny for me. The medium is just right. I didn't ask about how to take care of suede. I was thinking I'd just do it like I care for shoes: leather spray before I use it and every once in a while. To take out stains I usually take a brush. It's not that hard.

Reactions: MinaAnais
Beautiful color! It will go great with your wardrobe, the blacks and especially the blues!
It is pretty heavy, thank good it has so many chains that you can wear it cross body and even over both shoulders. I'll take pictures, when I take it out for the first time. I couldn't imagine getting the large size, but the small was too tiny for me. The medium is just right. I didn't ask about how to take care of suede. I was thinking I'd just do it like I care for shoes: leather spray before I use it and every once in a while. To take out stains I usually take a brush. It's not that hard.

Glad you like it! After a break, I am in love with with pink again after receiving a coral necklace and earrings. It's incredible how a splash of colour can lift the outfit.:biggrin:

There are quite a lot of bags that are either too heavy or too big / small! Would be lovely to see how you will wear it as it looks very versitile. I know we should should shop from our wardrobe... But I am now very tempted now with a suede bag! Maybe next year, we'll see.:angel::angel::angel:

Fab!:smile: I prefer the colours in the picture that you took rather than the official picture, somehow the coulours are more harmonious. I wonder, does this bag weight a lot? I'd love to know if they advised how to look after suede :smile:.

I have also been bad this weekend... I've been after this little beauty since January... It's mine !!!!! Finally!!! I needed to add a pop of colour and it's incredibly soft! View attachment 3743711

Ooh love that pop of color!

This is better than the stock photo. So pretty! Can't wait to see how you'll wear it.

Glad you like it! After a break, I am in love with with pink again after receiving a coral necklace and earrings. It's incredible how a splash of colour can lift the outfit.:biggrin:

There are quite a lot of bags that are either too heavy or too big / small! Would be lovely to see how you will wear it as it looks very versitile. I know we should should shop from our wardrobe... But I am now very tempted now with a suede bag! Maybe next year, we'll see.:angel::angel::angel:

I'm not doing this to tempt you I swear!
Saw this just now on the Vivienne Files and thought of you. These colors remind me of the clothes I know you have.

IMG_3052.JPG

I'm not doing this to tempt you I swear!
Saw this just now on the Vivienne Files and thought of you. These colors remind me of the clothes I know you have.

View attachment 3743909

If I would live in a sunnier country, I'd definitely buy a suede bag as I think they are super cute :smile: I should either change country or decide to be more adventurous anyway...

Thanks for the vivienne files, I didn't know her! I did a quick search and found her website, very interesting! I am still very happy with a wardrobe made of 2 dark neutrals / 1 light neutral and 2 accent colours... Though I appreciate it is not for everybody :smile:

Reactions: Marylin
For all of you who are still debating a sequined skirt... I like silver better than gold even! Not sure about the third look, the first is very cool though.

View attachment 3743997

Love first and love the oversized sweater second look [emoji12]
Marilyn,Tempting again [emoji13][emoji23]
All talking about sequins,and i got Dior top to start. Now just the beginning.Need a skirt.i like gold and I like silver as well.
Omg [emoji44] I am having a sequin fever [emoji855] And I am still looking for Chanel Skirt with Lace inserts from spring collection. I can't believe that the skirt haven't found me yet[emoji23]

That's beautiful pop of color,Mina Anais

Yes, I've done this but it took forethrougth and discipline. I started with a very base. my requisite white blouses and the basic trousers colors. Once I had my base, I added more colors, however, my rule is that the color and item must be wearable with more than one item. For instance, my sheath dresses double as jumpers when I wear them to work. I just throw a white blouse underneath, now the sheath dress is an appropriate jumper with my blouse covering my arms. I ask myself can I wear a sweater or blazer over a dress, with jeans, trousers or a skirt, thereby extending my wardrobe. This approach pays off when traveling as I can pack a weeks worth of clothes in a carryone with room to spare.

When I purchase footwear, excluding trainers, I usually consider if I can wear them with jeans, trousers, dresses or skirts.

I try really hard not to buy items that can't be mixed throughout my closet, including jeans and t-shirts. I've also tried to stick to rotating something out when I bring something in. :P

@minoxa33 I love the skirts! Can't even say wich one I like more and it's amazing how well the floral one works with flats! Great inspiration! No wonder you got complimented on the pleated one, it's so beautiful. Are you still at the art Basel? How amazing! I've always wanted to go,it's one of the things I have on my list. How come Japan changed your mind about skirts?

Sorry for such a late answer! Work is crazy at the moment... I spent only two days at the art fairs in Basel, three would have been less stressful. There is so much to see! In Japan, I found the women so very well-dressed - inspiring... And letting me think about full knee- to mid-length skirts with tops or blouses...

Love first and love the oversized sweater second look [emoji12]
Marilyn,Tempting again [emoji13][emoji23]
All talking about sequins,and i got Dior top to start. Now just the beginning.Need a skirt.i like gold and I like silver as well.
Omg [emoji44] I am having a sequin fever [emoji855] And I am still looking for Chanel Skirt with Lace inserts from spring collection. I can't believe that the skirt haven't found me yet[emoji23]
It will. Chanel is testing your patience, too, I think.... So you got the top! Can't wait to see it on you, how will you style it?