Shopping your own wardrobe and/or really sticking to a budget?

@Marylin You are killin' it with your new purchases! That top with the birds on the front and stripes on the back; so pretty. [emoji211] The white pants are beautiful too. I guess I should just say everything looks great; as do you! [emoji7]
You're too kind. I knew you'd love the top. It's got all the details you like. So I had to get it for our wardrobe, right? :P

Reactions: Mimmy
I got it! My very own Gabrielle bag in a totally non classic color. Picked it up today. I'm just too tired to unpack it and show it to you. I will tomorrow, I promise. I wore my new shirt just how I posted yesterday. This time with the white Supergas though, because they have more padding to take more pressure off my back right now. My son noticed, the birds on it have fishtails, so he made up a word that could be translated into birdmaid shirt. It sounds even funnier in German. :amuse:

I got it! My very own Gabrielle bag in a totally non classic color. Picked it up today. I'm just too tired to unpack it and show it to you. I will tomorrow, I promise. I wore my new shirt just how I posted yesterday. This time with the white Supergas though, because they have more padding to take more pressure off my back right now. My son noticed, the birds on it have fishtails, so he made up a word that could be translated into birdmaid shirt. It sounds even funnier in German. :amuse:

Can't wait to see!!
I love the Gabrielle!

Reactions: Marylin

[emoji322][emoji146][emoji41] How great you got it! Can't wait to see pics. Maybe I will get enabling fever like with sequins [emoji13]
Congrats! [emoji898]

Reactions: Marylin
Very nice Marylin!! Functional and unique! I've never know of this style!

Ok ladies this might be my age showing but I saw a girl wear furry slides on the subway and had to do a double take - I thought she wore house slippers out of the house! Is it just me?? I can't get this trend...
Thanks astromantic! I don't get it either. Why would you attach a dead animal to your feet? Or something that looks like it? It's definitely not to keep your feet warm, it doesn't make your legs look longer and it doesn't make you walk faster, or keeps the rain out. It's a bit like the socks-in-heels trend that I also never can see myself trying out. Maybe we really are too old... :amuse:

This is gorgeous, Marylin! The color and leather combination is really beautiful and unexpected at the same time. Major congrats! [emoji170]

I don't currently own any suede or nubuck bags, but I really have a soft spot for these skins.
Thank you Mimmy! It is soft, indeed.. :smile:
It's not a summer bag, but summer here is so short that that's fine. To me it's more of a fall and winter bag and I like how sturdy it is.

Fab!:smile: I prefer the colours in the picture that you took rather than the official picture, somehow the coulours are more harmonious. I wonder, does this bag weight a lot? I'd love to know if they advised how to look after suede :smile:.

I have also been bad this weekend... I've been after this little beauty since January... It's mine !!!!! Finally!!! I needed to add a pop of colour and it's incredibly soft! image.jpeg