Shopping w/ my sis at BG & Woodbury *PIX*

Sorry for sounding stupid. But where is Woodbury? :confused1:

Sorry, I live outside the US so i'm not familiar with it. I'm going next month though. Who knows, I might be able to go to woodbury and check out Chanel.:graucho:

TIA

WHOA!!! Lotsa GOODIES!!! LUV 'em all!!!!

I wish I could drag my sister shopping with me like you and yours. LOL Sad to say, my sister doesn't like designer items.. she said it's a waste of $. hee hee

my most fave of all your purchases are the Camellia Shoes!!!! LUV IT!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the pst? I'm curious as to how much of a deal I can possibly get when I go to Woodbury. Also, did you see any medium/large or jumbo flaps there?! :smile:

WOW... great finds at the outlet. I wish I lived remotely near woodbury. The Last time I was there was 8 years ago, and I wasn't into ANYTHING designer back then. -The only comparable outlet we have here in California near me is Cabazon, and there is NO Chanel here... wah! LOL, anyways, congrats on all the wonderful new stuff. LOVE sis' new bag too! Omg, LOVE all the Chanel loot too... aren't EGC's so sneaky? Always trying to make you buy more ;) -PST and shoes are gorgeous! Congrats on everything!

Yeah, especially with all these stores doing promo wars, I keep breaking my purse ban! And with BG one, I felt desperate need to spend over $2500 to get 20% GC.:sweatdrop: