Shopping w/ my sis at BG & Woodbury *PIX*

Ooh! Ooh! To give you an idea of how things are at Woodbury, I have another pic to share with.

attachment.php

I took the pic for a friend who was looking for a gift to give to his new sister in law. Sorry the pic is not so clear, as I took it with my phone so I could send it to his. But you get the idea.

While this wasn't exactly the prettiest number there, I thought it was decent enough, especially backed by a shocking price of $169

As Jeslyn said above, even fabric ones are way over that. And that wallet was all leather, quite large enough with something like 16 card slots. I thought that was a good deal.

$169 !!!!! What a steal....
I don't have any business trips to NYC anytime soon, but I'm definitely tagging along on my dh's trip so I could check out woodbury....
Thanks for the post. :yes:

Seriously? $40?!?!?! My mom wanted a pair of Ferragamo flats that were like $225 at the discounted price!! And they were the sample pair and one was darker than the other so she didn't end up getting them! Maybe I should go to Woodbury with you and your sis! :graucho:

Thank you, yes it is my pup in my avatar! She's also been in a few of my reveal threads, but she always steals the show ;)

Well, it's not just Woodbury... We always have good luck finding bargains everywhere. Did you see the white Prada shoes I posted some pages up? Those were also $40 in a DSW in San Francsico too. My sis bought something like 12 pairs of shoes that time. Lol~ I also had a good luck with Nordstrom Rack in Seattle once.

I :love: your pup! She's so adorable, I'm not surprised she's a showstopper.