Shopping Mytheresa

gee

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
hi ladies,

i did a search and couldn't find the info i was looking for. has anyone from the US bought from mytheresa? how was the shipping/customs fees and delivery time? any thoughts on their customer service? TIA! :heart:

for us 45Euro Shipping = 58,4168$ Today
I don't know about the tax in usa

never a problem with my orders

International customers Customers in non-EU countries - German VAT will automatically be deducted from merchandise. This will be clearly indicated during the order process. Please note, that custom taxes, duties and handling fees for each individual country will be applied and invoiced separately through DHL. For details regarding arising taxes and duties for your country, please contact us at [email protected].
Shipping costs will be calculated only depending on the destination of your package. All deliveries will be made with our logistics partner DHL. The terms and conditions of DHL are an important part of our Terms and Conditions and can be found under www.dhl.de
mytheresa.com insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. You will be asked to sign for any goods delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
All deliveries will be made to the shipping address given by the customer unless otherwise requested. Estimated delivery times are not binding unless exceptions regarding delivery have been agreed upon.
Please note that mytheresa.com is eligible for partial shipping.

I like mytheresa.com for their selection and availability. They carry a wide range of styles and their size range, specially for shoes, is better than Net-A-Porter. Their customer service is excellent also. I get responses and returns are processed quickly. I also receive my orders quickly (w/in 3 days of ordering). I am in the US, by the way, which is relevant for my next point.

My only issue is their shipping cost (45 Euros). It's quite expensive: probably because of the really nice packaging. (I wish they would give customers the option as it currently doesn't seem ecofriendly.) And depending on the price of your item, DHL may charge you for customs fees as mytheresa doesn't ship duty paid. These shipping companies charge for customs and their services, so you generally get overcharged. For this reason, if I see the same item at NAP UK for a similar price, I would rather get it from them. That being said, mytheresa.com usually has better prices than NAP.

I've really wanted to buy something from them but the shipping charges are exorbitant - to Australia, over 80 Euros~!!!!!!!!! That makes it totally unworthwhile. No one else I have ordered from charges anywhere NEAR that.

I am from Germany!
This online store for authentic stuff is the best I have ever found in the internet! great service and great products!
I bought Jil Sander Ankle boots there! there is nothing negative about this site.

yes, I'm from germany too. their store is in my town. they only sell authentic stuff, you can trust them. can't say anything about the shipping costs.

Oh, I forgot: in Germany they HAVE to take their stuff back if it is an online purchase. ;)

yes, I'm from germany too. their store is in my town. they only sell authentic stuff, you can trust them. can't say anything about the shipping costs.

Oh, I forgot: in Germany they HAVE to take their stuff back if it is an online purchase. ;)

Not only Germany-UK as well and I think other countries of the EU.
Something called Distance Selling Regulations. Lucky you!