Shopmom's day in San Fran....& Hermes!

shopmom411 said:
HiHeels....I know the feeling. But I think what happens is that we make a decision based on fact and then we go into the store, see something that defies all reason and we're gonners!!!!! That's exactly what happened to me today.:heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that is SO true, shopmom!!! This forum is BAD, BAD, BAD!:devil:

Pooh.....he said the Pall hw is a bit darker than silver but I never knew any difference before. So it was a learning experience for me too....who knew?!?!?! Are you looking for box leather for sure? And hardware....what color? Will this be a day to night bag? I'm 5'3" and the 28cm looked perfect on me....my 32cm is a souple bag and looks good too but if it were in rigid construction would look like luggage on me.

shopmom411 said:
I think so, Kelly bag. And that's why it's topping NOW. Well, maybe by the end of the week after everthing comes home to roost. Then, NO MORE UNTIL NEXT YEAR....I swear! I have to recuperate....maybe, maybe, maybe a wallet but THAT'S ALL!

Now....on another note. One thing I haven't ever seen in the shop is a Birkin. Never once. I know they get them in...they must. But I've never seen one. But, being the shopmom that I really, truly am...I'd be delighted to keep my eye out for you Kellybag. Let me know exactly what you are looking for....and if I can help, I'd love to. And, if I can live vicariously through you, you'd be helping curb my addiction!

You are one SWEET, Shopmom!:flowers: :heart::kiss:

shopmom411 said:
Pooh.....he said the Pall hw is a bit darker than silver but I never knew any difference before. So it was a learning experience for me too....who knew?!?!?! Are you looking for box leather for sure? And hardware....what color? Will this be a day to night bag? I'm 5'3" and the 28cm looked perfect on me....my 32cm is a souple bag and looks good too but if it were in rigid construction would look like luggage on me.

You did say it had room to spare...:graucho: Box leather or smooth leather (swift, chevre, clemence) for day to night (probably more nights..nice occasion-evening outs) in nice muted colors (grey, etoupe, anthracite-dark grey, black, neutral) with pH, silver (now!-maybe..yes!), ruthenium, AND IF possible gulliloche!!:yes: :P :biggrin: And like the rigide look..so the bag won't sloch overtime.(do they really?) I'm 5'4 almost 5'.

Fesdu said:
wow Shopmom! Get It Get It Get It Get It!!!!! I agree with the rest..it's too beautiful to pass up! We can't wait for you to come back and show us pictures!! It's funny how we live through each other's bag shopping life!
It's so nice to have such great SA there to watch out for you! And I am sure that's because you are very special!
DId i say Get the bag?
and PICTURES!! :flowers:
I second that!!!! Woohoo........:graucho:

You know how I feel about that bag!!! You have to get it!!! I almost couldn't put it down last time - my saving grace was that it was a 28cm and I was looking for a 32cm.. didn't I tell you that it looked like a giant caramel chew?!! GET IT!!!! :love:

Pooh....smoothoprater has almost the exact bag you're looking for right now for sale! 28cm, box with gulliloche....it's a stunning bag! Did you see it? Let me know if you want me to post the link for you....It looks exactly like the bag I saw today only with the gulliloche hw. And, the price is very good.

Shopmom, I think a sellier Kelly in Chevre de Coromandel is pretty rare. I have 2 chevre coromandel bags ( Kelly and Birkin ) and I can attest that this is a wonderful skin for an H bag. I know you've got quite a few Kellys already..but if you love this one & can afford it comfortably, I would say go GET IT!!! :yes:

I know Fopduck!!!! When I saw it, it was immediate LOVE! Actually, I'm calling Jose tomorrow to tell him it's MINE and that I'll be in before the week is out to pick it up....I don't think I can pass on this one.

Fopduck....which one did you get again? I'll go back and read the thread .......I want to revisit your bag!!!!!!!!!!

shopmom411 said:
I know Fopduck!!!! When I saw it, it was immediate LOVE! Actually, I'm calling Jose tomorrow to tell him it's MINE and that I'll be in before the week is out to pick it up....I don't think I can pass on this one.

Fopduck....which one did you get again? I'll go back and read the thread .......I want to revisit your bag!!!!!!!!!!

I got the 32cm in rigid black chevre - I don't know if my chevre is the same as chevre coromandel (anyone?).

shopmom411 said:

Why wait tomorrow? Call him now!!! Call his handphone!! :amazed:

shopmom411 said:
Pooh....smoothoprater has almost the exact bag you're looking for right now for sale! 28cm, box with gulliloche....it's a stunning bag! Did you see it? Let me know if you want me to post the link for you....It looks exactly like the bag I saw today only with the gulliloche hw. And, the price is very good.

Ohhh..like that! Yes, I've seen it, BUT TOO chicken to EVER buy from any resellers other than Hermes!!:shame: :biggrin: I know some are very authentic and good!:flowers: