*SHOCKED* no reveal...mixup instead...experiences?!

I know what it's like to wait and wait on a package... I would be completely gutted if that happened to me. It is such a big mistake on LV's part -- can't believe it happened to a mon monogram of all things too (Redsmom's). It sort of takes all the oomph out of the anticipation doesn't it. I certainly feel for you and hope this gets sorted out smoothly next week.

I am -still- waiting...

Despite getting charged for the new bag, it's been about a week and I still don't have it. I returned the Azur on Friday, it arrived at the distribution center on Tuesday, and they took a few days unpacking it and confirming that it was a proper return. NOW I am waiting for them to prepare my Ebene bag...which is apparently supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I can't even count the number of times I've called the 866 number. :rant:

My original order was placed September 16th and due to their mistake, it is now October 7th and I still don't have the right bag yet!!!

Last edited:
Punksjunk, I've only just seen this thread. I'm sorry that you've had an unfortunate experience and that you're having to wait so long for your bag.

I'd have thought that since it was their mistake, they'd have the right one sent to you as fast as humanly possible. Hopefully it won't be too much longer and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait when you finally get the right Speedy. :smile:

UGH LV won't let them process the new item until the old item is received, per the SA...and the distribution center isn't open on the weekends so I have to wait until next week. So frustrated. At least they okay'ed the overnight shipping for my ebene, but still. :smash:

Boo! It's been a few days, now... Has this gotten resolved?

sorry to hear your dissapointment, LV should have it sorted out for you as soon as possible. It is absolutely frustrating. I really feel for you. You eagerly waited for the bag for so so long, eventually sent you the wrong bag and have you waited for them to receive the wrong bag that they sent. That's unacceptable. I hope you have that resolved soon.
Last year, My husband ordered a scarf for me from LV, it was well packed and delivered promptly.
Thank you for the post, it alerts us to keep an eye on the LV online service.

Hope you will receive your bag soon. Don't forget to post some lovely pics!

Now I'm just really sad. I just received a voicemail on my cellphone to call LV order management. Back to the 866 number which I have programmed into my phone now. Guess what? They refunded me my money back because the bag is no longer in stock "yadda yadda computer glitch and bag has been really popular." I am not even kidding.

Now the SA on the phone is telling me that it is possible that my local store has ONE available...and is asking me if I would still like to wait for one to be shipped out to me or if he should call the manager at the local LV to hold the bag for me so I can go in to purchase it. I'm currently giving my CC info to the manager over the phone and may be able to go in tomorrow morning to grab the bag...

I'm not sure how I feel about LV anymore.:cry: I've been having to explain to each person I talk to about the whole thing so that they get the gist of all the order notes.

Thanks for all the consolation guys...it's helped...but now I have really mixed feelings. Almost paying a grand for a product, and this is what I get? Granted, everyone has been apologetic but I've been inconvenienced beyond belief..

I'm not even that excited for it anymore.

Last edited:
I had a similar situation with the website a couple years ago. Actually, my first LV. Long story short....ended up with 2 MM Neverfulls one from website & one from Saks. Wanted it for a weekend vacation when LV.com "lost" my original purchase ordered it and received it from Saks in time for my vacation. The website purse was delivered late(after I left for vacation) & they had no record that it was sent. What LUCK if I was a criminal........ Apparently, they stuck it in the corner & later realized it was there didn't scan it into the system.Anyway, Louis got his purse back on his dime both ways. Stuff like this makes buying overpriced items NO fun. Like buying a car from a car lot and dealing with car salesmen:noggin: Sorry had to vent just bought a car a couple months ago & it is still fresh in my mind. :rant:

Last edited: