*SHOCKED* no reveal...mixup instead...experiences?!

I have had problems when I tried to order online a few times as well...usually it is some security check problem. I have learned to place phone orders instead...I have never had a problem when I call them direct:smile:

So Sorry this happened to you...on the bright side, at least they have one in stock for you and you don't have to wait very long:smile:

GRRRRR.....one of life's little annoyances! The good news is you will have it next week! If no one is at your house to sign when FedEX comes, see if your boyfriend can go pick it up from the distribution center later that day when the truck gets back. Just a thought!

OMG that's terrible! Must have been heartbreaking, you get so worked up about your beautiful new bag arriving, and then that huge let down.

Hope you get your Ebene soon!!

So sorry to hear about your experience. That happened to me as well when I was waiting for my Mon Monogram NF GM! I received that glorious box, only to open it up & find that it was not mine! I empathize with you & hope you receive the correct order soon!

So sorry to hear about your experience. That happened to me as well when I was waiting for my Mon Monogram NF GM! I received that glorious box, only to open it up & find that it was not mine! I empathize with you & hope you receive the correct order soon!

hopefully this isn't too frequent of an occurrence!!

too bad they won't throw in a sprouse scarf with my new order...esp. for the the troubles the mixup has caused. :|