shocked! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..I FOUND A 07 BLACK GGH ...IN THE STORE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    OMG GIRLS!!! THAT'S A STRANGE STORY....
    This morning i have been to balenciaga milan to see the new poupre and noix bags just arrived...
    pourpre is just fabolous:A DEEP RED WITH AN HINT OF PURPLE/PINK

THERE WAS A RH CITY with mottled and ugly leather:nogood:.,it was not for me.. then there was a gorgeous pourpre ggh pt with distressed and soft leather:graucho: i initially decided to go for it because it is a striking combo!!

...BUT after 5 minutes i realized there was a big scratch on the bag :cry: so i came back to the store to change it but it was the last one....so i asked for a black ggh work with wrinkly leather and SA came back wth 3 bags:
    one from 08 s/S with a lot of white veins, a 09 s/S very smooth ...and then:graucho:....

I AM VERY ANGRY SINCE I ASKED A MILION OF TIMES IF THEY HAD A07 CHEVRE BLACK GGH BAG AND SA ALWAYS SAID "NO MADAME ,NO MORE"

AND LAST TIME I ASKED AGAIN(ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND A SILLY SA (MILENA) TOLD ME"I CHECKED BUT WE ONLY HAVE AGNEAU BAGS, NO MORE CHEVRE":mad:....(I KNOW many tpfers asked about it, and they always say no more, no....they are so lazy!!!)

I CAME TO THIS CONCLUSION: SA IN MILAN ARE NOT ABLE TO READ[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW ...HERE IT IS MY GORGEOUS 07 BLACK GGH WORK[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i love it !! it is just jet black with puffy and distressed leather...:yahoo:

3. [​IMG]

OMG...gorgeous leather!! Congrats and enjoy!!!

4. Dear *F*, I'm so glad you found this beauty. You deserve it! It really is gorgeous with puffy and yummy leather. :dothewave:

5. :roflmfao: Absolutely love your story!

BEYOND LUCKY CHLOEGLAMOUR!!! Wowowowowow :nuts::drool: You always manage to score the best bags!

So gorgeous!! Look at the smooshy Chevre! Now waiting for your fabulous Model pictures!! :P

Pourpre sounds good!!! Which older reds would you compare it to?

6. thank you hun:hugs: it iwas a miracle....think if the pourpre ggh pt didn't have that scratch....i have been very lucky!!

you must have a wonderful poupre city:graucho:

7. Yes, I absolutely must. Hoping to find one with leather like the PT you found minus the scratch.
    And as Sweetlust said, looking forward to mod pics. You'll so rock this bag!

8. thank you sweetlust and debsmith!!:graucho:

well poupre compared to ruby 08 is darker and with more violet in it...it is between bordeauxx and rouge theatre for me(but i've never seen them irl except for ruby)

9. Sounds good!!! Love violet tones in reds. Can't wait when you score a Pourpre GGH too! :lol: :P :graucho:

10. I HATE YOU

not really :smile:
    im just so so so so so so so so so so (you get the point) incredibly jealous
    i've been dying over this bag for years

CONGRATULATIONS
    hope i get to find mine one day

and how much was it if you dont mind me asking? :heart:

11. oh and MOD PiCS!!!! please:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

12. lol thanks for hating me;)...i paid it 1325 euro , the retail price of ggh work :P

Sweetlust...poupre with ggh isJUST TDF!!! BELIEVE ME:graucho:

13. Well chloeglamour as always you scored big! The leather is insanely gorgeous!!Can I go shopping with you?

14. :graucho:it would be great!!of course:biggrin:

15. Yummy! I believe I just had my dessert for the day.