shocked! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..I FOUND A 07 BLACK GGH ...IN THE STORE

051.jpg

052.jpg

Very happy for this wonderful surprise ...

But no words for Milan sa ... :pout:
When I went, I my s.a. called Federico, very nice and available!
But ... per dirla proprio tutta ... I entered the shop and said "I come from Bologna, of course we have Balenciaga in Bologna, but the s.a. are so nice that I've decided to come here ... take your conclusion, and now ... let's go upstairs!" :graucho:

wowowooww, Chloe*F* you are seriously the luckiest woman on earth!!! another story showing how lazy they are?? and maybe not able to READ as well????:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

i thought you are a repeat and great customer that they will do everything for you...and other SAs maybe more helpful..but it seems not the case...luckily you asked for the specific style, another 07 from them! how many gorgeous bags are they hiding from us???

huge congrats on finding a black GGH work that you have been looking for a long time! i wish i can be your bag twin soon! and of course, you are stunning as always!

Last edited:
AMAZING, Chloe!!!!! :nuts:
Congrats to you, I am so happy you found your HG bag! :yahoo:
I know how much you wanted that bag, it was 100% meant to be! WOW !
I am telling you, theses SA's are too much! It is incredible that they do not even care enough to check a tag....they could be selling a bag and making a commission and they are just too lazy!
Well, I guess if we are looking for a certain year, we need to just go in and demand they bring out all bags and tags and we just need to look at them all ourselves!
If I was in your shoes, *F*, I would have had a heart attack on the spot! :biggrin:
And after I had recovered, I would have started screaming and dancing all around the store!
I LOVE your mod shots, you are gorgeous as usual, and that bag.....:faint: