shocked! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..I FOUND A 07 BLACK GGH ...IN THE STORE

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
OMG GIRLS!!! THAT'S A STRANGE STORY....
This morning i have been to balenciaga milan to see the new poupre and noix bags just arrived...
pourpre is just fabolous:A DEEP RED WITH AN HINT OF PURPLE/PINK

THERE WAS A RH CITY with mottled and ugly leather:nogood:.,it was not for me.. then there was a gorgeous pourpre ggh pt with distressed and soft leather:graucho: i initially decided to go for it because it is a striking combo!!

...BUT after 5 minutes i realized there was a big scratch on the bag :cry: so i came back to the store to change it but it was the last one....so i asked for a black ggh work with wrinkly leather and SA came back wth 3 bags:
one from 08 s/S with a lot of white veins, a 09 s/S very smooth ...and then:graucho:....

I AM VERY ANGRY SINCE I ASKED A MILION OF TIMES IF THEY HAD A07 CHEVRE BLACK GGH BAG AND SA ALWAYS SAID "NO MADAME ,NO MORE"

AND LAST TIME I ASKED AGAIN(ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND A SILLY SA (MILENA) TOLD ME"I CHECKED BUT WE ONLY HAVE AGNEAU BAGS, NO MORE CHEVRE":mad:....(I KNOW many tpfers asked about it, and they always say no more, no....they are so lazy!!!)

I CAME TO THIS CONCLUSION: SA IN MILAN ARE NOT ABLE TO READ
307156sn2hc9lw2y.gif

005-8.jpg

BTW ...HERE IT IS MY GORGEOUS 07 BLACK GGH WORK
001-7.jpg

Last edited:
thank you hun:hugs: it iwas a miracle....think if the pourpre ggh pt didn't have that scratch....i have been very lucky!!

you must have a wonderful poupre city:graucho:

Yes, I absolutely must. Hoping to find one with leather like the PT you found minus the scratch.
And as Sweetlust said, looking forward to mod pics. You'll so rock this bag!

:roflmfao: Absolutely love your story!

BEYOND LUCKY CHLOEGLAMOUR!!! Wowowowowow :nuts::drool: You always manage to score the best bags!

So gorgeous!! Look at the smooshy Chevre! Now waiting for your fabulous Model pictures!! :P

Pourpre sounds good!!! Which older reds would you compare it to?

thank you sweetlust and debsmith!!:graucho:

well poupre compared to ruby 08 is darker and with more violet in it...it is between bordeauxx and rouge theatre for me(but i've never seen them irl except for ruby)

I HATE YOU

not really :smile:
im just so so so so so so so so so so (you get the point) incredibly jealous
i've been dying over this bag for years

CONGRATULATIONS
hope i get to find mine one day

and how much was it if you dont mind me asking? :heart: