Shocked.. eBay suspended my account!!!

However, I think that the photo thing is weird because how do they know what you look like anyway!

True. :yes:

But it would, presumably, be harder for someone to find a pic to steal of a person with the identical bag, on the Internet (with a recent date); than it is to steal pictures of a bag on its own.

I think they think of it as a way to cut down on the likelihood that you are selling a bag that doesn't exist and therefore, won't be delivered to the buyer. :yes:

What I don't get is how they can take off the bags that are definitely real and leave up all those cruddy pathetic fakes (i.e. Cherry Blossom Speedys anyone?)
I mean I HAVE noticed that there are far less auctions for lots of different pieces than there used to be, but still, even when I report certain items as fakes (really obvious fakes, especially), I still see them up for auction in the following days.
I'd just like to know how they pick and choose who to target.

Do you think it might be, at least partially, because the number of obvious fakes are so overwhelming, that people only report the ones they think are very good fakes (and therefore, are more likely to catch people out) and inevitably, a few of these will be authentic, after all? :shrugs:

OK can someone please tell me if anyone working in eBay is reading all of our grouses and taking the necessary action to correct their dirty-as-mud public profile??

They make so much money off the poor sellers, almost monopolise the online selling market, bullies authentic sellers, pull authentic listings for no reason, suspend authentic sellers' accounts for no reason, don't bother to answer desperate sellers' pleas for help and resolution, target non USA sellers for no reason, provide little support and protection to buyers/sellers while allowing fakes galore to flourish - WTF?!?

It's not ebay who's pulling them, it's VERO. Chanel's VERO has been taking down auctions left and right, real or not. Then when the seller gets permission to sell, they do it again. Ebay shuts accounts down for many reasons because they are lap dogs for VERO.

ok so the weirdest thing happened.. i was just checking something on ebay and guess what.. my account is active!!!! :wtf::nuts: im not sure what happened exactly.. i listed two items (not chanel ofcourse) and i will see what happens

Congratulations! Keep us posted! I have been following your thread closely...I want ebay to keep the good sellers =)
I do know that my poupette has been contacted by ebay to help with the fraud.:yes:

Congratulations! Keep us posted! I have been following your thread closely...I want ebay to keep the good sellers =)
I do know that my poupette has been contacted by ebay to help with the fraud.:yes:

Thank you!! :yes:

Lets hope i dont come whinning in couple of days cause they suspended my account AGAIN!!.. maybe this time they'll ask for my picture in a bikini with my bags:Push: