SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

I'm so happy to found this reveal of yours!! Soo in love with the color!! Congrats!

A sneaker haul, congrats! I believe I have the same Nike's but in black/white.
:wave::hugs:Thank you sweetest....the gucci is super cute & I’m insane :wtf:over the color! Looks like several lovelies have some new sneaks here. I haven’t worn nike in a while so I’m hoping these will be comfy.

Reactions: Bibi25260
Thanks kindly Lovelies!!:wave::wave: You def need the pink ones @Iamminda !!:girlsigh::yes:
@Chanel923 wow woman, you have quite the memory (to recall my bags) AND the fashionista stylin....i will def take your advise on these pairings!!:hugs:
Yay comfy stylish AND match your magnificent bags!!!! :tup: :tup: !!!

I just recently bought some new comfy shoes and will take after you and post them once they arrive! I think it’s finally time to give up on some of those crazy uncomfortable ones and replace with comfy ones but it’s hard to find both comfort and style! (You did quite well there)

Needed new sneaks for exercise (white Nike) & the other 2 will be casual wear. The silvery grey metallic Josef Seibel are my 1st pair from him & WOW, they feel amazing! Pink Cole Haan tennis shoes are also very comfortable :P

Lol you’re so funny sweet S!
The pink sneakers are so sweet!!

If you’re looking for a comfort casual sneakers, give Adidas Ultra Boost a try!
I’m a convert now!

Though the caveat is they are expensive for a sneakers :biggrin:
*says a girl who is willing to drop $$$ at a mercy of Chanel! :biggrin:

Reactions: Kendie26
Yay comfy stylish AND match your magnificent bags!!!! :tup: :tup: !!!

I just recently bought some new comfy shoes and will take after you and post them once they arrive! I think it’s finally time to give up on some of those crazy uncomfortable ones and replace with comfy ones but it’s hard to find both comfort and style! (You did quite well there)
Lol you’re so funny sweet S!
The pink sneakers are so sweet!!

If you’re looking for a comfort casual sneakers, give Adidas Ultra Boost a try!
I’m a convert now!

Though the caveat is they are expensive for a sneakers :biggrin:
*says a girl who is willing to drop $$$ at a mercy of Chanel! :biggrin:
:wave::wave:Hello Beauties...you both always make me smile & laugh! Can’t wait to see your newest “sweet feet” Van! I’ve only recently started to appreciate comfort over fashion w/ shoes so it’s a whole new world for me & my feet:giggle::blush:;)
And SO funny/ironic you mention Adidas aki_sato.....another friend told me all about them last week so I ordered a pair & they will arrive this week. Can’t wait to try them as she swears by them, like you....thank you darlin’!:hugs::hugs: