SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

My friend has this Gucci cutie so I had a chance to see it in person. What a beautiful color and the leather is so nice on this bag. The darker color gives a more casual vibe too so it feels different than your other beige bags. So happy for you!!!! We are not great at this ban thing but I realized I’m ok at just being much more careful and selective when I add at this point :P
Just got your other message too...so glad you’ve seen it in person:tup:I’m wearing it out tonight ...it’s SO cute:girlsigh:While I would have LOVED & I mean REALLY LOVED to have the dark beige mini this season, I’m super happy to get a mini that is also camera style as I’ve wanted 1 of those bags too so it’s almost like 2-in-1 :yes::lol:Ha.:hugs:

Just got your other message too...so glad you’ve seen it in person:tup:I’m wearing it out tonight ...it’s SO cute:girlsigh:While I would have LOVED & I mean REALLY LOVED to have the dark beige mini this season, I’m super happy to get a mini that is also camera style as I’ve wanted 1 of those bags too so it’s almost like 2-in-1 :yes::lol:Ha.:hugs:
I know!!!! I feel the pressure to get a camera bag too but I am holding out till they meet my demand and make exactly what I want! Looking forward to mod shots of this bag and how you style it. It’s super loved by many and tbh I was tempted and you know how loyal I am to chanel :P

Reactions: Kendie26
I know!!!! I feel the pressure to get a camera bag too but I am holding out till they meet my demand and make exactly what I want! Looking forward to mod shots of this bag and how you style it. It’s super loved by many and tbh I was tempted and you know how loyal I am to chanel :P
Yes i know we both are totally into the camera bags. SMART for you to hold out til Karl “ponies up” & makes your exact design! And i get it, I just messaged you saying the same....having been so loyal to chanel & some Celine the last 2.5 years but I’m so glad I branched out.:flowers::heart:

Reactions: Vanana
Yes i know we both are totally into the camera bags. SMART for you to hold out til Karl “ponies up” & makes your exact design! And i get it, I just messaged you saying the same....having been so loyal to chanel & some Celine the last 2.5 years but I’m so glad I branched out.:flowers::heart:
Hahahaha:roflmfao: until Karl “ponies up” :tup:
Made my day

Reactions: Kendie26
Excited to share w/ all the amazing Chanel Lovers here~just received my new Gucci mini Marmont (ordered off website).Many of you know I’ve been “culling” my collection & beins super picky lately. The die hard neutral/beige lover in me has wanted this bag for a long time. Was debating a Chanel mini but this 1 just felt right. Comparison pic against my beige reissue so you can see Gucci Nude:heart::smile:
Queen Gucci in the Royal chair. So pretty, C :heart:.

:wave::lol:Hello sweetest!! Always get excited:biggrin:w/ big smile seeing your name/avatar pop up! Hope life is treating you wonderfully:flowers:Thank you & haha, we call that chair my Purse Throne.:heart::hugs:
Life can always treat me better, but let's not get into that, hahahaha. Hope all is well with you, too, and seeing your always cheerful and happy posts, I bet it is :smile:
Hmmm................your "Purse Throne", huh?
I just had this vision of a new thread:
"Photos of your Chanel in your..................:graucho: