She's Beautiful - My Speedy

Here's a few pics of me wearing my Speedy 25. Then I'll post me wearing my Rift on both sides.

Please excuse the mirror lol. I was too excited to windex the mirror..but for some reason, in person the mirror doesn't even look dirty. :lol:

lol I also forgot to take out my key from my purse. But I haven't figured out where to keep my keys, so I kept it as it came.

Attachments

• 1_Pearl_Speedy.jpg
    1_Pearl_Speedy.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 2_Pearl_Speedy.jpg
    2_Pearl_Speedy.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 3_Pearl_Speedy.jpg
    3_Pearl_Speedy.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 36
Here's me wearing my MC Rift. I don't see anyone else posting pics of them wearing pics - so I took two pics. Again - don't mind the mirror lol.

Attachments

• 1_Pearl_Rift.jpg
    1_Pearl_Rift.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 31
  • 2_Pearl_Rift.jpg
    2_Pearl_Rift.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 23
I agree. I had in mind to try on both 30 and 25. But loved the 25. I definitely agree about when you see yourself holding it - it looks nice. And its roomy. And its a classic LV purse. I wanted a Monogram Speedy first before any other Speedy, that I might get in the future. :upsidedown: And seeing all the visuals from others - I was curious to see how it was on me. You know when you are holding it, looking at it :love: wishing it was yours lol. I also asked for one in 'stock'. They almost gave me the display one. :wtf: But all was good.
Anyone else not get a box? :sad: I don't need it, but what it came wrapped in was like a brown envelope. That was sealed closed. I figured they don't put them in boxes. I didn't ask why. Just curious if this is how they come?
Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. I think everyone falls in love with the speedy after they get to hold one. :smile:

My speedy came in a box. They store them folded flat, but my SA asked if I wanted it stuffed and boxed, so I said yes. Not everybody gets a box. You can always ask for one the next time you're in the store. Did you get a dust bag? The "brown envelope" you're talking about, was it cloth or paper?

It was a brown paper envelope. I got a newer dustbag that is thicker and softer than the dustbag that came with my rift. I don't need a box, but wish I got a box. I was actually more excited for the purse. But I admit, I wanted a box lol :crybaby:

I haven't seen one of the new dustbags everyone is talking about. I hate how the ones I have are not very soft. Get you a box, girl! You should call them and ask if they'll hold one for you. I'm sure they will. And then your bag experience will be complete.:yes:

I also got more than I expected. I was offered a Catalogue (I'm glad it was offered, as I forgot I wanted to ask for one lol) And it came with a Canadian Price List that goes with the Catalogue. Its for September 2006. So I know what the prices of my future LV purses. :happydance:
Oh ya, I got shoe Catalogues. ;)

I can take a pic for you. To show you. ;)
Ya, I should of asked for a box. But I didn't want to ask. :crybaby: I did ask for a stock purse though. And glad I did. Or I would of got an older Speedy.
I haven't seen one of the new dustbags everyone is talking about. I hate how the ones I have are not very soft. Get you a box, girl! You should call them and ask if they'll hold one for you. I'm sure they will. And then your bag experience will be complete.:yes:

Not sure if you can see the difference in the dustbags. One is thinner, and the newer one, you really can't see through it. And its softer.
First pic is the MC Rift Dustbag. Its more thinner. The second dustbag is for my speedy.

Attachments

• Dustbag_1.jpg
    Dustbag_1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Dustbag_2.jpg
    Dustbag_2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 21