She's Beautiful - My Speedy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi
    Just wanted to share how my weekend went. This past Monday was my second anniversary. I didn't get a present on this day - but I was told we would go to Louis Vuitton this weekend. So we did. :yahoo:

Louis Vuitton in Vancouver is so fun to go to. It was the first time being in there and seeing everything on display. I originally wanted to look at Croissant MM - but they only had the PM in stock, and it was too small. They told me they have quit making the Croissant MM. If I really wanted one - they could look for one - but I didn't have time to wait. As I was in Vancouver only for the weekend.

And I did try other purses on, but when I asked to see both 30 and 25 Speedy in Monogram - I fell in love with the 25 :love:

She's so beautiful. I can't wait to buy accessories for her. The fun thing about going there in person - was actually seeing how the Petit Noe was on me. :upsidedown: Maybe in the near future she'll also be mine.

I now have 2 LV purses within three months. That's enough for me for awhile. I'll be enjoying my baby, my Speedy 25. Thanks to bagsnbags, and all the others who modelled their Speedy's - made me want to try one on, and now I know what it feels like to fall in love with a Speedy :lol: I tried the Damier Speedy, but didn't fall in love as much with the Monogram Speedy. And I tried the Mini Lin, but again the 30 was too big for me I thought. Its my personal preference I found the 30 was too big for me. :yahoo: I love my Speedy. :shame:
    Ok - I have to figure out how to post pics. It says my pics exceed the limit size.

1_speedy.jpg 3_speedy.jpg 2_speedy.jpg
  2. So happy for you! I got my first speedy on Saturday, so I know exactly how you feel. That's a beautiful bag, enjoy it and congratulations! Can't wait to see your pics.:smile: :smile:

3. you need to make your pic's smaller/resize them.

congrat's on your new purchase.

If you need help resizing, you can email me through my profile and i'll can do it for you.

4. Congratulations, I love my Speedy 25 too! Wear it in good health!

5. Thanks Bag Fetish, I found this website - the shrinkpictures. and made my pics 25% size from original. And it worked!

I didn't think I could post pics - but it worked. I love my Speedy - its so exciting going to LV. And Holt Renfrew doesn't have as much on display. I also loved seeing the shoes.

I also went to Bellingham, WA, US, and went to Macy's and JP Penny's. And bought some new clothes. Well, I had to buy some new clothes to go with my new purse :lol:

I had fun with my sister also who lives in Vancouver. She liked the Ipod Shuffle case at LV, but she didn't buy it. I am so happy with my Speedy, even though I tried other purses, the Speedy 25, was the purse I wanted. :angel: I was also so delighted I got one that is made in France, and with a 06 Date Code. This was all exciting. I didn't get a box though. But I got a newer dustbag. So its all good. :yes:

6. congrats!! happy anniversary! the speedy 25's my first love and 2nd anniversary present too! :heart:

7. so cute :smile:

love the virgin leather :heart:3

8. Congrats on a fabulous choice! And Happy Anniversary pearl!

9. Congrats! Sadly, I have yet to own a speedy.

10. gorgeous!!!! congrats!!!!

11. ooooh... congrats! It's beautiful!

12. Congrats on your new Speedy! Sounds like she's going to a happy home :smile:

13. Congrats! Happy anniversary!

14. I love your speedy!!!! It's beautiful, congrats!!! :smile:

15. congratulation!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice