She's Beautiful - My Speedy

Thank you everyone.

Addy - I almost bought a scarf, but I picked out the Speedy. And I could of bought the scarf with my own money - but I wanted to buy clothes instead. I figured the MC is now a permanent line, at least I hope for awhile, and a scarf, I'll get another time.

Here's my small collection. My Rift isn't as new :crybaby: lol - but I love wearing her. I do get a lot of compliments on my MC Rift. Its roomier than I thought it would be, I'll post these pics in the visual. but thought I would take a pic of them together! :upsidedown: And I have not used my Speedy yet. :shame: I'll be so happy and I am enjoying my Speedy - I want to use her today. :love:

Attachments

• 1_Rift_Speedy.jpg
    1_Rift_Speedy.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 2_Rift_Speedy.jpg
    2_Rift_Speedy.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 23
congrats! and happy anniversary!! what a lovely gift!!

I love it when my hubby knows exactly what i want for my birthday! it's always so nice to go shopping in the LV store esp. when I am not the one purchasing it!

I love my MC Rift, but with my new addition of my mono speedy 25, I'll use my Rift probably more for weekends. It gets a lot of compliments. What I love about the Rift is - the D ring, its such nice hardware on the Rift. Eventually I want to buy matching wallets for my purses. :yes:

I got married on Thanksgiving weekend, as my DH and I wanted a small wedding. And since it was this weekend, the important people were at our wedding. Aww thats so neat we both got the same present, and for the 2nd Anniversary. :tender:
congrats!! happy anniversary! the speedy 25's my first love and 2nd anniversary present too! :heart:

Thank you everyone.

Addy - I almost bought a scarf, but I picked out the Speedy. And I could of bought the scarf with my own money - but I wanted to buy clothes instead. I figured the MC is now a permanent line, at least I hope for awhile, and a scarf, I'll get another time.

I'd pick a Speedy over a scarf anytime. :graucho: