She's BAAAACK!!!! Come see my **NEW Chocolate Ergo Hobo**!!

I really wish that I carried brown bags because I think chocolate signature is drop dead gorgeous. I think it's sweet that your put your kids' initials charms on your bags - what a great mom!!
AWWWW thanks sooooo much, Mokoni!! Wanna hear something FUNNY???!!! J M is also MY initials!!!! LOL :yes:

Thanks, Kat!!! I thought of YOU when we were driving out to the Hampton's Coach store, wishing we were driving out in the OTHER direction toward NYCity to see YOU!!!!!!!

aww that is so sweet! we have to get together when i go to riverhead next :crybaby:

but i m on a BIG ban for now!! if its not under 20 bucks i aint gettin it!!

aww that is so sweet! we have to get together when i go to riverhead next :crybaby:

but i m on a BIG ban for now!! if its not under 20 bucks i aint gettin it!!
Right there w/ ya, g/f!!!!!! But we can go and "browse", right?? :graucho: Let me know when you are planning on coming out this way!!! I'd LOVE to get together!!!:yes:

I have to admit I wanted to cry when I found out you had sold your old one...both because you were doing such a nice thing for a girl, and second because I KNOW how much you LOVE chocolate...I was so surprised! I am SO glad you got her back to hold onto for life! :smile: