She's BAAAACK!!!! Come see my **NEW Chocolate Ergo Hobo**!!

Hey, did someone say Road Trip To Riverhead??? Can I come along? ;)

Mommyville, I am so happy that your DH was so good to you. What happened to you is what I fear every time I think about selling a bag. :sad: YAY for happy endings!! YAY for Ergo hobos!!
OMG, YES!!!!! We will let you know when we go to Riverhead!!!!! DEFINITELY!!!! (For ME, it's only a 25 min ride!!!).... and that was ALWAYS my fear too, w/ all the selling of my OWN bags I do!!! I have NEVER felt that way before, though, and I have sold alot of bags! This was the FIRST time ever that I had a pang in my chest when a bag "left me" and I was in TEARS! :sad:!!!! I think this one is THEEEEEE BAG for me!!! I am so happy to have her back!!! :smile:

I am about 40 minutes from Riverhead so a road trip would be fun!:yes:

I have a few bags that I want to sell. They are in great shape but I just don't use them anymore. I need to get up my nerve and send them on their way so they can enjoy the light of day. :sweatdrop: I just worry about REGRETS!

I am about 40 minutes from Riverhead so a road trip would be fun!:yes:

I have a few bags that I want to sell. They are in great shape but I just don't use them anymore. I need to get up my nerve and send them on their way so they can enjoy the light of day. :sweatdrop: I just worry about REGRETS!
This was my FIRST REGRET!!! But, this was the FIRST bag I REALLY loved and enjoyed prior to selling!!! The others sat for a while, and then I sold them! I am VERY leary of selling ANY of my own bags now after this!!! I learned a nice lesson!!

Mommyville...That's GREAT! You see...This is how I feel relationships should go...One shouldn't have to wait until the calendar states one must show kindness toward a spouce or loved one. But it's the days that it's least expected! Congradulations...I just love the style of bag that Ergo is of yours...I'm contemplating a Chocolate leather one myself for my "next" purchase~:drool:

Great bag...DEFINATELY A KEEPER!;)

Mommyville...That's GREAT! You see...This is how I feel relationships should go...One shouldn't have to wait until the calendar states one must show kindness toward a spouce or loved one. But it's the days that it's least expected! Congradulations...I just love the style of bag that Ergo is of yours...I'm contemplating a Chocolate leather one myself for my "next" purchase~:drool:

Great bag...DEFINATELY A KEEPER!;)
Thank you!!!! She is a GREAT bag...and that CHOCOLATE LEATHER ONE is absolutely TDF!!!!!! :drool: Have you seen it IRL??? OMG!!!!!! If you get this one you MUST post pics!!!!

"In Real Life"!!!! I'm sorry!!! I'm so used to using the abbreviations!!!! LOL

Here I thought it was some sort of NEW leather color I wasn't aware of...:roflmfao:...No I've never seen them "IRL" before...;) But...I am really smitten with the style...And I love LEATHER! And where I live we have tons of fake signature. That when I do have my sig. out...I get...Is that real puzzlement look on ones faces when their glancing at my bag...It's offending when I know it is real...And others glance like...IS IT REALLY...:cursing:

With leather...No one questions...Shoot they don't even know I'm carrying a Coach when I have my leather bags out.:P But when I do get compliments from time to time. It's by ones whom KNOW it's real...:supacool:

Here I thought it was some sort of NEW leather color I wasn't aware of...:roflmfao:...No I've never seen them "IRL" before...;) But...I am really smitten with the style...And I love LEATHER! And where I live we have tons of fake signature. That when I do have my sig. out...I get...Is that real puzzlement look on ones faces when their glancing at my bag...It's offending when I know it is real...And others glance like...IS IT REALLY...:cursing:

With leather...No one questions...Shoot they don't even know I'm carrying a Coach when I have my leather bags out.:P But when I do get compliments from time to time. It's by ones whom KNOW it's real...:supacool:
I know what you mean!!! I am eyeing a leather one to add to my collection as well now for the spring/summer!!!