Sheltering in Place with LV...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Omg love your Rogue!!!

Tomsmom and bccgal like this.
  2. Thank you !

TangerineKandy likes this.
  3. I like the way you ladies shelter in place!

4. Moved from my home office to the play room for a little midday break and had to bring out my capucines since I’m missing using her IMG_4585.JPG
    I think Miss Ladybug likes her new companion.

5. This is the cutest LV model yet:heart: Hope you and your Capucines stay safe this weekend

Venessa84 likes this.
  6. Gorgeous capucine - she’s got the best ride here :P

Venessa84 likes this.
  7. What a beautiful cat

8. Thank you and I hope you are both doing well!

DrTr and MyBelongs to Louis like this.
  9. My furry model rocking a Party PS armband RenderedImage-11.jpeg

1LV, SDBagLover, _leah and 13 others like this.
  10. omg i just want to nuzzle that elephant so bad!!! looks like REALLY COMFY ...and of course the LV micro is ADORABLE

MyBelongs to Louis and DrTr like this.
  11. Thank you - yes we are still well. I’m on day 17 of working from home. So far so good. Love the way you needed a change of scenery so went to the play room. We can all use some play right now! I challenged my DH to a Yahtzee duel and kicked his butt 2 of 3 games :biggrin: it was fun to play just a regular old time game. Of course my new MP looked on during the game :P you be well too.

AllthingsLV, diane278 and Venessa84 like this.
  12. Love your elephant and it’s stylish arm backpack and second your wish to nuzzle!

MyBelongs to Louis likes this.
  13. Omg what a great thread. I’m been home for so long I’d forgotten that I have a lot of comfort in my closet. :biggrin::lol: Must post soon.

DrTr likes this.
  14. I’ve always worked from home at least a couple of days a week but had the option to go in when I wanted...the not being able to go In when I feel like is kind of driving me crazy. It was a nice break but the playroom was also a nice break too. Stay sane during these unprecedented times.

DrTr likes this.
  15. You too! The not having a choice thing is hard isn’t it? I’d really been wanting a break to stay home and now I have it for the worst reason. A few days after it started I kept thinking about getting out. Oh well, have settled into a quasi routine, but having nice bags to look at and to plan for what to use and wear once we can emerge does help. Really do love your capucine.