Sheltering in Place with LV...

Holy crap. I went to get essentials today with my little bag in a clear tote cuz I didn’t want anyone coughing or sneezing on my bag. :biggrin::lol: I couldn’t believe it!!! The supermarket parking lot was packed. So was the store. But they limit the amount of people going in. Stood on line outside, social distancing, for about 15 minutes. Crazy. I guess the nice day and holiday weekend coming up brought everyone out.
brought this with me and wore rubber gloves. :biggrin:

17D4BD5B-50BB-4F49-8CC8-011C0D529D5B.jpeg

Holy crap. I went to get essentials today with my little bag in a clear tote cuz I didn’t want anyone coughing or sneezing on my bag. :biggrin::lol: I couldn’t believe it!!! The supermarket parking lot was packed. So was the store. But they limit the amount of people going in. Stood on line outside, social distancing, for about 15 minutes. Crazy. I guess the nice day and holiday weekend coming up brought everyone out.
brought this with me and wore rubber gloves. :biggrin:

View attachment 4736729
What a great solution to both wear and protect you LV lovelies! Hope you are well hun. Life is still crazy isn’t it?!:heart:

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
What a great solution to both wear and protect you LV lovelies! Hope you are well hun. Life is still crazy isn’t it?!:heart:
:hugs:Oh sweetie it still is. My son goes to Trader Joe’s and he told me he stood on line for more than a half hour last week. It’s still crazy. But if we are careful we will remain safe and healthy. I hope you and your family are also. As I also wish others here.

Reactions: DrTr
:hugs:Oh sweetie it still is. My son goes to Trader Joe’s and he told me he stood on line for more than a half hour last week. It’s still crazy. But if we are careful we will remain safe and healthy. I hope you and your family are also. As I also wish others here.
Yikes, lines and still closed places, and delayed shipping, and most important of all, well wishes and condolences to those that are ill or that have lost anyone to Covid. Luckily my family and friends are still ok, but it’s all around. Hope everyone here is ok. Happy Memorial Day - glad to :see you: here!

Omg my friend cane home from the hospital today. :nuts:After 2 months and nearly on his death bed. :shocked:
Need to send him a care package consisting of all the essentials; except Louis Vuitton.

I’ll shelter in place with LV. He can with all the other essentials. :biggrin:
You’re such a thoughtful friend. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Omg my friend cane home from the hospital today. :nuts:After 2 months and nearly on his death bed. :shocked:
Need to send him a care package consisting of all the essentials; except Louis Vuitton.

I’ll shelter in place with LV. He can with all the other essentials. :biggrin:
I am so thrilled to hear he is home, and after such a very long illness and fight. I can only imagine his utter relief to be home likely with some recovery still ahead. A care package will lift his spirits, and is very helpful and kind as you always are. You can shelter with your LV, I’m sure he’s fine with that. So glad for you dear, I know it’s been awful for him and everyone who cares for him. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news :hugs:

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
I am so thrilled to hear he is home, and after such a very long illness and fight. I can only imagine his utter relief to be home likely with some recovery still ahead. A care package will lift his spirits, and is very helpful and kind as you always are. You can shelter with your LV, I’m sure he’s fine with that. So glad for you dear, I know it’s been awful for him and everyone who cares for him. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news :hugs:

thank you sweetheart :hugs: You always know what to say. :heart:

Reactions: DrTr