Sheltering in Place with LV...

Thank you and I hope you are both doing well!
Thank you - yes we are still well. I’m on day 17 of working from home. So far so good. Love the way you needed a change of scenery so went to the play room. We can all use some play right now! I challenged my DH to a Yahtzee duel and kicked his butt 2 of 3 games :biggrin: it was fun to play just a regular old time game. Of course my new MP looked on during the game :P you be well too.

Thank you - yes we are still well. I’m on day 17 of working from home. So far so good. Love the way you needed a change of scenery so went to the play room. We can all use some play right now! I challenged my DH to a Yahtzee duel and kicked his butt 2 of 3 games :biggrin: it was fun to play just a regular old time game. Of course my new MP looked on during the game :P you be well too.

I’ve always worked from home at least a couple of days a week but had the option to go in when I wanted...the not being able to go In when I feel like is kind of driving me crazy. It was a nice break but the playroom was also a nice break too. Stay sane during these unprecedented times.

I’ve always worked from home at least a couple of days a week but had the option to go in when I wanted...the not being able to go In when I feel like is kind of driving me crazy. It was a nice break but the playroom was also a nice break too. Stay sane during these unprecedented times.
You too! The not having a choice thing is hard isn’t it? I’d really been wanting a break to stay home and now I have it for the worst reason. A few days after it started I kept thinking about getting out. Oh well, have settled into a quasi routine, but having nice bags to look at and to plan for what to use and wear once we can emerge does help. Really do love your capucine.