Sheltering in Place with LV...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Figured I’d take a family photo while reorganizing a closet... this isn’t quite my whole collection but I think all my favs are here.

E2D16D7E-13CF-4F94-AD1D-E02C8DC0F2A2.jpeg

2. Thank you :smile:The cat in my avatar is my 6 yo boy, he is at home while I am working in my clinic office.

DrTr likes this.
  3. Love your collection :love: As I recall soon to add a nano speedy to the family? How fun to see you lovely collection. It’s so nice to connect across time and space right now. Thank for posting

mrsinsyder likes this.
  4. Yes, loved his crossed legs. It’s hard to be away from the fur kids isn’t it? I’m working from home so my dog is thrilled to have me home every minute for the last almost 2 weeks. I’m glad he’s here too, as DH is considered “essential” and must go to work every day even during the stay home orders. We are glad to see him every evening! The overall quiet is becoming rather eerie as traffic is slowed to almost nothing. Thanks for sharing!

Georgee girl and weezer like this.
  5. Dauphine accompanied me to work today, at home
    8CB1EC54-C0AB-4BA6-9D38-F0E306EB197C.jpeg

6. My kitty thinks I’ve gone mad...she might be right :whut:
    093282CE-CBC2-4668-9B5B-F96500086449.jpeg

7. C4EF86DD-0BE2-490C-B6FE-3630FD0B859E.jpeg Sheltering in place with my Tournelle PM.

8. Thank you - and yep! And also now a pastel Speedy, TP 26, and mini PA from the escale collection :facepalm:

DrTr likes this.
  9. A busy workday - but I’m not complaining as I feel very fortunate that I still have and can work from home. Anything can change in the proverbial blink of an eye. So on my break, I bring to you my favs: cat and more speedys:
    C157CD1F-FF78-414B-91B6-A0BBC18D5F81.jpeg 3E7B421B-EC42-4909-B411-E33F6E8B511A.jpeg

10. WOW this thread is pulling out some stunning collections, along with cute & stunning fur-babies:amuse::heart::heart::heart: Healthy cheers to all!

weezer, DrTr and sf_newyorker like this.
  11. I’ve been an LV fan for such a long time that I needed a break beginning in 2018. This thread, however, revitalized some of my excitement for the house. I still have SLGs, Delightfuls, Noes, and Totallys to pull out at some point.

DrTr and MyBelongs to Louis like this.
  12. azX6l9T%RXeFFgfz3SLx4g.jpg
    Enjoying time on the couch. Stay safe everyone!

13. image.jpg
    Waiting to go to work, pochette and Clemence wallet

14. This thread has made my night!
    Thanks for the beautiful pet/LV pictures, ladies.
    :biggrin:

15. I'll be sheltering in place with my latest accessory:love: COZY IN LVOE! RenderedImage-3.jpeg