“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

:panic: I’m still working since I’m a workaholic. But I had to drop in just to ogle the drinks @tlamdang08 @diane278 @Perja. Maybe I can have a glass of wine while making that late last call to the UK.

@diane278 - I totally get you re: lockdown purchasing. I considered buying a Pico18 on my next H visit because that’s the type of bag I’m carrying these days. But then work announced a possible return to office in July when NYC reopens fully. And my practical side says:no::tdown: to a small bag. Darn I have no reason now.

Feeling super fortunate that San Francisco has moved to yellow tier, with many folx having received the vaccine, and stores, restaurants, establishments opening back up at a greater capacity. Cautiously optimistic, and in the meantime, still playing with my bags at home. B-squad (aka Birkin squad), getting into formation, :P.

View attachment 5075909
View attachment 5075910
Now theres a sight that gladens the heart...That blue and green are absolutely gorgeous...I mean they all are but those two just stand out.

I considered buying a Pico18 on my next H visit because that’s the type of bag I’m carrying these days. But then work announced a possible return to office in July when NYC reopens fully. And my practical side says:no::tdown: to a small bag. Darn I have no reason now.
“The Covert needs a small stealth vehicle.” Oh look, is that a reason that just landed at docking bag H?
:roflmfao:

Feeling super fortunate that San Francisco has moved to yellow tier, with many folx having received the vaccine, and stores, restaurants, establishments opening back up at a greater capacity. Cautiously optimistic, and in the meantime, still playing with my bags at home. B-squad (aka Birkin squad), getting into formation, :P.

View attachment 5075909
View attachment 5075910

The sunlight hitting your Jaune Ambre is delightful, what a beautiful collection!

View attachment 5075909
View attachment 5075910
Let your stunning B parade come over and march around my house. A few might ‘get lost’ but you’d probably get some of them back! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
From the Logs of Covert UES00-75:
You

~•~
THAT MORNING
3E45B985-E671-44AF-873E-3D86E05E4AEE.jpeg
“It’s quiet here. The child is quiet.”

FEC34D71-7E6C-42FB-A826-F0FAAEC47769.jpeg
“He misses his dad. What was that, little guy? Oh, he also enjoys being held.”

D61DD7AC-1747-4014-BB43-358E27BDFA12.jpeg
“The juveniles are quiet. You said they are normally a boisterous crew.”

FD931405-AAAC-4C85-A14E-D3F000710732.jpeg
“Usually…as they should be. In the hangar they can be unruly.”

01492B7F-6EF0-477C-AEC3-244632EED48A.jpeg
“This scene is too controlled.”

8489DEF1-0F94-417F-B4CA-BC9F4D8B1FF7.jpeg
“What are they planning?”

THAT MID-DAY
1E9A3B9A-5BF2-4E44-9FBF-147D8359F519.jpeg
“What happened? Do I need to ban you all from the hangar again?”

75A1CDEB-CA47-4A18-8DCF-77C8052DE3CE.jpeg
“We built you a ship. It won’t fly but it floats!”

78970D11-F716-4A91-B0D9-F4DA87214E80.jpeg
“Even though you scold us and won’t let us hack into the mainframe…”

“You encourage us to paint, fix, create and build.”

“You teach us. And you care.”

“We appreciate our favorite nice lady. Now you can relax on the ship and invite your favorite nice guy.”

F992D99E-9521-4F00-91EA-3080BA1803A2.jpeg
“Yes, you are my favorite guy.”

C50A1C6A-2BD0-42F3-BA4C-5CD76E71539E.jpeg
“Thank you. Your presence makes the hangar a happy and meaningful place. Now how do you propose we get this thing to water?”
~•~

Now theres a sight that gladens the heart...That blue and green are absolutely gorgeous...I mean they all are but those two just stand out.
Thank you so much! Yes, I absolutely agree with you on the blue and green. They're my current favorites because they're so versatile!

The sunlight hitting your Jaune Ambre is delightful, what a beautiful collection!
Thank you very much! Yes, the sunlight makes Jaune Ambre glow!

Let your stunning B parade come over and march around my house. A few might ‘get lost’ but you’d probably get some of them back! :lol::lol::lol:
The B squad/parade would be more than happy to visit your home and 'get lost', ;). So long as there's brunch, heh heh heh

I spent many hours looking at my special bags. I regret that I told my beloved husband that would I settled with 10 bags ( B,K) I wish I had said 20,30 or even unlimited ....
He did gave me three extra ( not B,K) but I wished I was more greedy (for once) maybe he would live longer....
View attachment 5076927
You have beautiful bags from your DH. I can see you and he loved each other tremendously. You both were very blessed to have had the time together. :heart::heart: I know he is smiling back as these beautiful handbags make you smile because they remind you of him. Sending you many hugs ... :hugs: