“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :happydance:
    :giggle::blush:Same with you. DH just smile when he goes look for me around the house and find Me in my closet :blush:setting up
    a blue family
    ( will welcome two more members which will arrive next week)
    But now let me introduce : bleu nuit ( picotin), bleu indigo( B25),bleu encre ( clic16), bleu Mykonos( bastia)

Attached Files:

2. Love this thread! Here's my contribution - my framed Hermes scarf over my dining table (it's La Serpentine de Pierre Charpin from F/W'18) with some springy yellow branches that I gathered to match :smile:

Attached Files:

3. Oh love this! I framed it in a different colorway, will take a pic later!

keodi, tlamdang08 and Cookiefiend like this.
  4. SO creative- thanks!

aisham likes this.
  5. Thank you for this thread!

New-to-me bag and shawl arrived just as the world came to a halt, so now I try to enjoy them from my “what am I wearing tomorrow”-wall (as it takes little planning to put on jeans and a t-shirt for working from home....) IMG_1194.JPG

6. You made my day!!!! Thanks! :happydance:

aisham likes this.
  7. LOLOLOL

8. Christian Siriano and his team are making facemasks for health workers in NYC (I love him). I think you are 2 steps ahead of him here!!! Well done.

ElainePG, keodi, scndlslv and 5 others like this.
  9. Stunning. Your photo looks like it would be in a design magazine!

keodi, tlamdang08 and diane278 like this.
  10. This is superb!!! :lol:

DreamingPink likes this.
  11. swoooon - I love both the So Kelly and the lovely shawl. Thanks for sharing!

More bags likes this.
  12. I’m on Day One - irises over morning coffee.

Attached Files:

13. Thank you ! Needless to say I am itching to actually wear it

keodi and marzipanchen like this.
  14. Any chance of a mod shot at some point? I’d love to see it on someone. :loveeyes:

15. Anyone up for a game of Hermès Jenga this morning?

I tried to make it taller but some of the clutches started fighting about who should be on top of the stack....and the usually sedate black Medor kept sabotaging everyone by causing landslides.....
    1E6CB016-6478-49C3-8E62-EF128D8E9D98.jpeg