“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, it is a 22. I learned to love hobo-bags from Bottega Veneta, but I am coming to realize that the North-South versions of Hermès are very nice too!

And thank you all for nice comments

Rhl2987, DrTr and diane278 like this.
  2. Getting some vitamin D

Attached Files:

3. when “crazy virus shopping” broke out last Saturday, we ran by the liquor store for cheap whiskey for hot totties, but discovered a better alternative—the only “shake” allowed these days.
    759165BD-87B6-4163-84FB-06722011D29B.jpeg

4. Kelly 20 blue sapphire : Hi ! I am in the closet quarantined thinking of mommy Kelly who is also quarantined by @mariometa . I miss you mommy :sad:. Please rescue me from this Hermes addict human ASAP !!!

IMG_1691-1.jpg

P.S : My human is going crazy . She is photoshopping things now !!!

5. Beautiful choice. Thanks for sharing :heart::heart:

baghag21 and ajaxbreaker like this.
  6. :love::love::love:Love the idea of "the only shake allowed " :giggle::giggle:

mimi 123 and Jbizzybeetle like this.
  7. Ohhh, would love to see!

I'm blushing, thank you! :smile:

8. But she’s photoshopping with style so it’s all good!

9. I’ve been thinking about getting some Baileys. But I’m not much of a drinker and it’s so strong....

10. :love: I love this bleu, I keep looking for small leather goods from H.com to fill my emptiness. But the joy has to put on hold for now :girlsigh::girlsigh:
    your mini is amazing, TDF:love::love:

More bags, aisham and DrTr like this.
  11. Yes I am :heart::heart: Please note that if anyone is in need of a photoshopped picture of them in Paris in front of Hermes 24 faubourg boutique , I am taking requests :biggrin:

tbbbjb, 3kidsmakes5, diane278 and 5 others like this.
  12. Blue is my favorite color . I understand that need , our boutique is still open but I am trying my best not to visit :biggrin:

tlamdang08 likes this.
  13. Get some rose wine instead. It is lighter but be careful not to drink too much it will dry your throat out which is not a good idea this time.:drinks: Tea is also a good source to reach now.:drinks::hugs:

diane278 likes this.
  14. wow you have a strong mind :hbeat:
    :heart:Thank you, I think I gain to a new level of addiction to use one scarf a day.:blush::giggle:

dotty8, Rhl2987 and aisham like this.
  15. :love::blush:Thank you, Suddenly I feel like I have a strong sense of fashion. I use to watch Christian Siriano in the Project Runway game show. :hbeat::hbeat:

momasaurus and ladysarah like this.