“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

:happydance:
Love love this thread.. I’ve been walking around every once in awhile with a H baby. Lol. My hubby surprisingly understand :smile:
:giggle::blush:Same with you. DH just smile when he goes look for me around the house and find Me in my closet :blush:setting up
a blue family
( will welcome two more members which will arrive next week)
But now let me introduce : bleu nuit ( picotin), bleu indigo( B25),bleu encre ( clic16), bleu Mykonos( bastia)

Attachments

• 247F9268-B1D2-4CDB-8350-9A147D2AE1C3.jpeg
    247F9268-B1D2-4CDB-8350-9A147D2AE1C3.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 667
Rouge de core : Hey Anemone come here for a sec ..
View attachment 4693934

Rouge De core : Look out the window .. What do you see !!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

View attachment 4693935

Anemone : Flowers .. so ... :flowers:

Rouge De core : PLEASE look again :annoyed: ...

View attachment 4693936

Anemone : woooow flowers :shocked::shocked:

Rouge De Core : THEY ARE Rouge De Core and Anemone flowers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anemone : Let me take a close look .. Heeeemmmmm they look more like rouge de core AND rose pourpre to me ..

Rouge De Core : Anemone just roll with it ... we are in quarantine with KIDS .. I might lose my mind :oh:

10 year old daughter : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

Anemone : Nooooo I serenader , They got me........

View attachment 4693941

this took 20 mints to post :sad: ... Kids ... Kids ... Kids :biggrin:
SO creative- thanks!

Reactions: aisham
Rouge de core : Hey Anemone come here for a sec ..
View attachment 4693934

Rouge De core : Look out the window .. What do you see !!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

View attachment 4693935

Anemone : Flowers .. so ... :flowers:

Rouge De core : PLEASE look again :annoyed: ...

View attachment 4693936

Anemone : woooow flowers :shocked::shocked:

Rouge De Core : THEY ARE Rouge De Core and Anemone flowers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anemone : Let me take a close look .. Heeeemmmmm they look more like rouge de core AND rose pourpre to me ..

Rouge De Core : Anemone just roll with it ... we are in quarantine with KIDS .. I might lose my mind :oh:

10 year old daughter : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

Anemone : Nooooo I serenader , They got me........

View attachment 4693941

this took 20 mints to post :sad: ... Kids ... Kids ... Kids :biggrin:
You made my day!!!! Thanks! :happydance:

Reactions: aisham
You poor neglected thing! If this mistreatment continues, you just get yourself over to my house. :hugs:You’ll be begging to rest in the closet after a couple of weeks with me! PM me and I’ll send you my address and directions on how to get here. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: On second thought, just jump on a UPS truck. My UPS driver, Nate, is great. He’ll have you here faster than you can change the twilly on your handle!
Oh...and please wear your dust bag on the journey....just to be safe.
LOLOLOL