“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

Hello... It ´s me
I was wondering if after all this time searching for me you are going to keep me in your closet?!
They say that it is a pity for me to seat there.
And I fullly agree to that
Helllllo ?! can you hear me?

Hello from the closeeeeet,
I must have called a thousand times to tell you I would love to breath some fresh air !
But when I call you never seem to be there
Hello from the closeeeeet
I wish I could go bymself make my maiden voyage!!
Omg, yes! Love love love

Reactions: Chanelandco
Thank you for starting this thread - I'm in the Bay Area too and it's been great passing the time with these pictures!

I noticed that the silk somewhat "bunches" on the bottom - any thoughts on how to keep this from happening? See my image below.

View attachment 4693132

When I first saw this CW on this forum I knew I had to track it down! My BF is from France and spent a good deal of time in Paris before moving to California. It's a beautiful scarf that has a special place in our :heart:. Please excuse the holes - we haven't had time to patch them yet since we just did this last weekend and will wait a bit before going out for this "non-essential" activity.
Gorgeous scarf!!

Rouge de core : Hey Anemone come here for a sec ..
View attachment 4693934

Rouge De core : Look out the window .. What do you see !!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

View attachment 4693935

Anemone : Flowers .. so ... :flowers:

Rouge De core : PLEASE look again :annoyed: ...

View attachment 4693936

Anemone : woooow flowers :shocked::shocked:

Rouge De Core : THEY ARE Rouge De Core and Anemone flowers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anemone : Let me take a close look .. Heeeemmmmm they look more like rouge de core AND rose pourpre to me ..

Rouge De Core : Anemone just roll with it ... we are in quarantine with KIDS .. I might lose my mind :oh:

10 year old daughter : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

Anemone : Nooooo I serenader , They got me........

View attachment 4693941

this took 20 mints to post :sad: ... Kids ... Kids ... Kids :biggrin:
:heart: this!!! Beautiful bags!