Share your latest purchase!

I ended up ordering the cassette belt bag a few weeks ago in the windswept color and I love it so much!! So perfect for travel - it fits exactly what I need, phone, cardholder, and keys.

But then I’ve also been on the hunt for a bigger weekend bag - like a slouchy hobo style bag but I don’t love many of the hobo bags out there today if that makes sense? I actually saw TPF thread on the Ellipse and was super intrigued, so I tried it on while on our babymoon, and it was love at first sight - even my husband loved it. I was also really drawn to the Andiamo bag but he reminded me I have a ton of square top handle bags and I should branch out; but that bag is also so gorgeous in person if anyone’s looking !

View attachment 5767573

View attachment 5767575
Congrats on your beautiful new bags! :yahoo:

Is the Ellipse easy to get into if it's on your shoulder?

Reactions: ATLbagaddict
Congrats on your beautiful new bags! :yahoo:

Is the Ellipse easy to get into if it's on your shoulder?
Thank you! Also I wrote Ellipse but totally meant Solstice - that’s the name per BV :smile:

I haven’t taken it out for a spin yet since I’ve only needed my smaller bags so far while on vacation, but in trying it on I think the strap drop is a little too short to reach in and out for stuff while the bag is on the shoulder. However if you just slip it down to the crook of your arm, it becomes easy! I also don’t really reach into my tote style bags when they’re on my shoulder, so this doesn’t bother me. One thing that was confusing to me from the pictures was the ties at the top - if you’re using it as a run-around-town throw all your things in, it makes sense to leave them untied (and the shape of the bag still falls very nicely) and then if you tie it, according to the SA at BV, it becomes more of an evening look/carry in the crook of your elbow. I haven’t played around with it too much but thought I’d point that out!

Also the pouch it comes with is not detachable (it’s strap is sewed into the inside of the bag) which is slightly annoying to me as I like to interchange my Neverfull pouch and sometimes take it out if I’m not using it, so hopefully that’s just a minor irritant but something I noticed!

I finally got my Sardine bag. they didn't give me a box for the bag, though :sad:
133EAB4B-9EDC-4A30-B01C-E799F440AF07.JPG
46FBBE3C-43B5-47BE-AC17-8F11D7FD16A2.JPG
the bag already had the tags for the new prices (already ready for the 16th, haha), and the new price for the sardine is 544k jpy (not 595k. I misremembered. still expensive, though.)
Also, I asked the saleslady what the certificate of craft (the gold card. there's a qr code at the back identifying you as the owner. i wonder how this would work if you resell the bag.) conditions are, and she said as long as it's nothing severe (like mold), then i think they will bring it in for repairs or what.
S__2859033.jpg

i never noticed this before until I tried to close it via magnet, but it doesn't lay flat at once? I had to fiddle with it a bit but still looks uneven? i guess i'm concerned it will crack along those lines, and it'll be a toss-up as to whether BV will repair it for me, despite it being under lifetime warranty. based on what i've read so far in the other threads, seems like it also depends on the SA.
5C08790A-F32D-44C1-A3B7-926F397FF437.JPG

Last edited:
@wyndslash, I think it does but not as much. I’ll check and include a photo once I am home. Also, I am training mine to flop over to one side. I think once the leather has broken in the whole bag will drape better.
Thanks! I feel a little concerned but most stores here are already sold out. How are you training yours? I feel a little concerned that it may be a cause of the leather cracking in the future.

I finally got my Sardine bag. they didn't give me a box for the bag, though :sad:
View attachment 5780571
View attachment 5780570
the bag already had the tags for the new prices (already ready for the 16th, haha), and the new price for the sardine is 544k jpy (not 595k. I misremembered. still expensive, though.)
Also, I asked the saleslady what the certificate of craft (the gold card. there's a qr code at the back identifying you as the owner. i wonder how this would work if you resell the bag.) conditions are, and she said as long as it's nothing severe (like mold), then i think they will bring it in for repairs or what.
View attachment 5780572

i never noticed this before until I tried to close it via magnet, but it doesn't lay flat at once? I had to fiddle with it a bit but still looks uneven? i guess i'm concerned it will crack along those lines, and it'll be a toss-up as to whether BV will repair it for me, despite it being under lifetime warranty. based on what i've read so far in the other threads, seems like it also depends on the SA.
View attachment 5780574
I found this photo in Vogue, Sydney fashion week, and it does not seem to close nicely either, it might be the feature which will settle once the leather s broken in a bit.

IMG_0427.jpg

I have been neglectful in posting my new beauty - the lovely Tourmaline Nodini. I wanted this bag for the color, as it is exactly the color of my new Mini, which is called Enigmatic Black, not a 'black' at all. I love the color of the Nodini, but I'm reminded all over that it is not quite big enough for me; regardless, it is a great bag! It can carry more than I think it can - so then is the bag smarter than me? Most likely.

View attachment 5743169
Gorgeous! I just love this color also :heart: Great find!

I first saw this Spring/Summer 2016 New Sauge Medium Cabat three years ago, LOVED the color, but was not sure I wanted to add anything other than neutrals and a single red bag to my very young collection. However, I never forgot this bag, and eventually regretted not getting it when I had the chance. It remained a tentative item on my wish list.

Flash forward to 2022, and Matthieu Blazy brings back New Sauge for SS23. I knew I would get a bag in this color. So many gorgeous styles in New Sauge for SS23, including a Large Cabat. But secretly, I hoped another 2016 Cabat would pop up on the resale sites.

Sure enough, I must have put some good energy out there, because this chick popped up on Rebag last week. After thoroughly checking the photos, I quickly added to cart. I am now the very happy owner of 033/150!

View attachment 5752758
So stunning, what a beautiful color :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Evergreen602
View attachment 5780571
View attachment 5780570
View attachment 5780572

View attachment 5780574
Such a cool bag, congrats on your purchase!

• Love
Reactions: wyndslash