Share your latest purchase!

I love this! What a perfect clutch also, for evenings/dinners out. Just beautiful.

Leave her sitting out w/o being in a dustbag or closet. Let her sit somewhere for months, inbetween uses. I have a patent cabat that smelled as if they had febreezed it :whut: It was horrid. But it was so beautiful i kept it, and let it sit and sit. Its been over a year now, but the smell is finally 95 % gone!
Aww, thank you! Yeah I’m excited to travel with her. :hugs:
It’s great to hear that your bag’s smell is almost gone. Mine’s much improved and keeps getting better. I also might try a charcoal pouch as stuffing, and I’ll report back if that works.

Reactions: jbags07
I needed a work tote, with an easy access, and felll in love with this medium Cesta on Yoogi’s …got it tonight, can’t wait to get it …i have so many bright red Bals and Fendi large baguette, this dark red is what I wanted for so long from Bottega …also got a deep amazing red (not too bright) cosmetic case, large enough to be a clutch.

i was a tually looking for black or brown BV because I have only one black bag and it is not for every day, some strange Meteor Shower Off-White bag with holes LOL….and two brown (one old small cute BV and a Fendi over size baguette ……and instead of getting black or brown, I got myself a 7th red bag :smile: red bags make me smile and happy

2D708F5D-3CF0-47B7-B596-8BB287FF3B39.jpeg94239DCF-AF6D-473B-9DB2-AB953AA5E34F.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been neglectful in posting my new beauty - the lovely Tourmaline Nodini. I wanted this bag for the color, as it is exactly the color of my new Mini, which is called Enigmatic Black, not a 'black' at all. I love the color of the Nodini, but I'm reminded all over that it is not quite big enough for me; regardless, it is a great bag! It can carry more than I think it can - so then is the bag smarter than me? Most likely.

tourmaline.jpg

I needed a work tote, with an easy access, and felll in love with this medium Cesta on Yoogi’s …got it tonight, can’t wait to get it …i have so many bright red Bals and Fendi large baguette, this dark red is what I wanted for so long from Bottega …also got a deep amazing red (not too bright) cosmetic case, large enough to be a clutch.

i was a tually looking for black or brown BV because I have only one black bag and it is not for every day, some strange Meteor Shower Off-White bag with holes LOL….and two brown (one old small cute BV and a Fendi over size baguette ……and instead of getting black or brown, I got myself a 7th red bag :smile: red bags make me smile and happy

View attachment 5742981View attachment 5742982
Congratulations! I love red bags too, and own four myself. I find they work with almost any outfit.

Reactions: cecchetti
I have been neglectful in posting my new beauty - the lovely Tourmaline Nodini. I wanted this bag for the color, as it is exactly the color of my new Mini, which is called Enigmatic Black, not a 'black' at all. I love the color of the Nodini, but I'm reminded all over that it is not quite big enough for me; regardless, it is a great bag! It can carry more than I think it can - so then is the bag smarter than me? Most likely.

View attachment 5743169
Great bag in a great color - and a great find! I love it!

View attachment 5743169
Congrats on the Nodini and the new Mini!
I know what you mean by not big enough. Nodini works well for me as a dinner, concert, museum or any event with limited personal space but it’s certainly not an everyday carry.

View attachment 5743169
Tourmaline is the perfect colour!

Congratulations! I love red bags too, and own four myself. I find they work with almost any outfit.
They do, don’t they. I thought black details on straps would be too much, I wanted all red really, but this one looked so much more interesting comparing to just red, and to be honest it was such an amazing deal like it was calling me :smile: