Share your latest purchase!

I first saw this Spring/Summer 2016 New Sauge Medium Cabat three years ago, LOVED the color, but was not sure I wanted to add anything other than neutrals and a single red bag to my very young collection. However, I never forgot this bag, and eventually regretted not getting it when I had the chance. It remained a tentative item on my wish list.

Flash forward to 2022, and Matthieu Blazy brings back New Sauge for SS23. I knew I would get a bag in this color. So many gorgeous styles in New Sauge for SS23, including a Large Cabat. But secretly, I hoped another 2016 Cabat would pop up on the resale sites.

Sure enough, I must have put some good energy out there, because this chick popped up on Rebag last week. After thoroughly checking the photos, I quickly added to cart. I am now the very happy owner of 033/150!

IMG_4797.jpg

I first saw this Spring/Summer 2016 New Sauge Medium Cabat three years ago, LOVED the color, but was not sure I wanted to add anything other than neutrals and a single red bag to my very young collection. However, I never forgot this bag, and eventually regretted not getting it when I had the chance. It remained a tentative item on my wish list.

Flash forward to 2022, and Matthieu Blazy brings back New Sauge for SS23. I knew I would get a bag in this color. So many gorgeous styles in New Sauge for SS23, including a Large Cabat. But secretly, I hoped another 2016 Cabat would pop up on the resale sites.

Sure enough, I must have put some good energy out there, because this chick popped up on Rebag last week. After thoroughly checking the photos, I quickly added to cart. I am now the very happy owner of 033/150!

View attachment 5752758
It’s gorgeous congrats

View attachment 5752758
Soooo pretty! :love: