SHARE YOUR December PCE HERE (post if you need one)

If you live in Canada and would like a PCE, PM me.
I will mail it on Monday morning :smile:

I'm so sorry to everyone else. It's just that I would have to mail it out and it might take a while :sad:

HI, I have one extra I live in Canada so I prefer to just give the online discount code, first one to PM me gets it. Please only PM me if you are purhasing online as I will not be mailing it out!

I'm still learning about coach and a new member too.
When I found a couch boutique near my area, squealed of delight, buying my birthday gift for me.
After I knew fp,pce meaning.. now this is very frustrating to me.
If anyone has a PCE to share, I would really really appreciate it!

My cart is ready to go and I was ready to check out, but the PCE code my friend gave me isn't working :pout: I didn't have trouble last PCE using someone else's code.

Anyone have one they can spare? You'd be saving me a boatload cause I have the large grey gathered sophia and some accessories in my cart.

:sad: i tried to buy my sister's gift with her PCE online code she gave me because the things she wanted weren't in the stores and they couldn't order it for me. but once i put my code in, they said it was USED!!!

anyone has a code to spare? pretty please!

Today I visited a Couch boutique for the first time and asked SA for pce price politely... she said Yes!!!!!
She was very nice...finally I bought the madison convertible hobo for 25% off price.
I love it so much..Really lucky day!!!
Knock and the door will be opened to you~~!!! Good luck to you!

Hi girlies! Long time no PCE-talk! =D

I received a PCE and I will not be using it.. to make it fair and not "first come first serve" I will take PMs til tonight 9PM central time and I will randomly pick a person from the list and send it away. Kind of an "fair" way to give it away.. :biggrin:

You may request to either get the online code or me to send you the card itself via snail-mail (USA only).