SHARE YOUR December PCE HERE (post if you need one)

I'm busy planning for a wedding (my whirlwind romance has also kept me away from forums as I am too busy enjoying myself) and thus I have no purse fund. I'd hate to have the PCE I just got go to waste and will gladly send it to someone who will use it!

i would love to have someone's PCE please :biggrin:

i'm loving the large madison sophia gathered in bone and just bought a black patent alex that i'd be able to price adjust/return to get discount....please let me know!

If anyone still has a PCE to spare I could use one. I was cool with not getting one this time around, but I can't seem to find the bag I want at any department store so please PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks so much!

I am really in need of a PCE! It looks like they didn't send me one this time :sad: I am really wanting to purchase the Kristin Black Leather Large Wristlet. I am going to a wedding in 2 weeks and really want to use it for that. I have been trying to find one at Macy's so that I can use the Friends and Family discount on it, but I haven't had any luck! Is anyone willing to share who does not plan on using theirs?? I will love you forever! :lol::lol:

Please PM me if you think I'm a worthy cause!!!

Last edited: