Share your 2020 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!!! Huge congrats sweetie!!!:yahoo: That’s also my HG bag!!!!! Please do share with us (loads of:giggle::graucho:) photos when you bring her home!!!!:loveeyes:
thank you! she is still in transit at the moment. Although she was on top of my wishlist, after being semi-offered I started to doubt my request purely because I am so worried about scratching her! lol ahh the mind of an indecisive woman.

thank you! she is still in transit at the moment. Although she was on top of my wishlist, after being semi-offered I started to doubt my request purely because I am so worried about scratching her! lol ahh the mind of an indecisive woman.
@Summerof89, if you don't mind my saying, don't be concerned about the scratches! I have the same bag but in 32cm. The first few scratches were painful, but now I kind of relish them, because each one makes the bag more "mine", if that makes any sense. Anyway, it's such a beautiful bag, I do not think you will ever regret it! :flowers:

@Summerof89, if you don't mind my saying, don't be concerned about the scratches! I have the same bag but in 32cm. The first few scratches were painful, but now I kind of relish them, because each one makes the bag more "mine", if that makes any sense. Anyway, it's such a beautiful bag, I do not think you will ever regret it! :flowers:
Thank you I am so appreciative of your opinion and you are right, it will be a bag that will age with me through time, a true classic. I’m not a fan of sellier in Epsom so this leather although delicate, will be beautiful :smile:

Haha I know that feel!! I was worried too when my SA offered me a black box C19 a few months back...absolutely adore the leather but was afraid of it getting scratches easily! But the moment my SA pulled out that bag...:giggle:I know it’s coming home with me! Good luck deciding hun!!!:heart:

recent offers:

rose extreme lizard verrou... gorgeous, but have my heart set on something else
anemone Evelyne...passed
gold epsom sellier kelly.. passed
b 25 graphite ostrich... passed
b 25 verso carmel/lime... gorgeous bag but undertones didn't work for me
c18 gold with phw... passed
k 25 fauve Barenia... YES!!!!
Those are some awesome offers!!:loveeyes:

Reactions: 880
recent offers:

rose extreme lizard verrou... gorgeous, but have my heart set on something else
anemone Evelyne...passed
gold epsom sellier kelly.. passed
b 25 graphite ostrich... passed
b 25 verso carmel/lime... gorgeous bag but undertones didn't work for me
c18 gold with phw... passed
k 25 fauve Barenia... YES!!!!
Please share the photos! :girlsigh:

Thank you, dear! I was speechless when my wonderful SA brought out the Kelly; it was completely unexpected. Each of the offers were lovely, but I wanted to wait for something that truly made my heart skip a beat.
I don't think I can make decision between the ostrich B25 and Fauve Barenia haha
only if the rose extreme lizard comes in other styles, that would be to die for

Reactions: luckylove
Status
Not open for further replies.