Share your 2020 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose Ete B25 Swift PHW... finally said yes! Sweet and lighter pink than RA!
no orange tone in actual...quite difficult to capture the Hermes color on cam
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! A friend just offered to let me have her rose d'ete kelly pochette, but I haven't seen it in-person yet, so I'm now super excited to pick it up from her this Friday. (and glad to hear it's a lighter pink than RA, which I also have). thank you!

Hi PF! Finally went to pick up my Bleu Nuit B25 :biggrin: I have actually never seen BN in person-it's gorgeous! Originally, per my above message, I thought the bag was navy but to my delight, BN was unveiled. (I've had BN on my list for a year or so). Love her so much!!! I think the pink twilly compliments well. On a COVID note, I was one of the first appointments in store. Hermes is taking several steps to keep us safe. Store itself did not have much stock as it was moved during the riots. I was not allowed to touch anything and my lovely SA was masked, gloved and the store and rooms inundated with hand sanitizer. He even asked his manager if he could remove his gloves to tie my twilly, which pre and post tie was followed with copious amounts of hand sanitizer. Was so lovely so see my SA as well as the store slowly coming back to life :happydance:

Attachments

• BN B25.jpg
    BN B25.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 154
Hi PF! Finally went to pick up my Bleu Nuit B25 :biggrin: I have actually never seen BN in person-it's gorgeous! Originally, per my above message, I thought the bag was navy but to my delight, BN was unveiled. (I've had BN on my list for a year or so). Love her so much!!! I think the pink twilly compliments well. On a COVID note, I was one of the first appointments in store. Hermes is taking several steps to keep us safe. Store itself did not have much stock as it was moved during the riots. I was not allowed to touch anything and my lovely SA was masked, gloved and the store and rooms inundated with hand sanitizer. He even asked his manager if he could remove his gloves to tie my twilly, which pre and post tie was followed with copious amounts of hand sanitizer. Was so lovely so see my SA as well as the store slowly coming back to life :happydance:
Congrats! Bleu nuit is lovely!

Hi! What City are you located in -- have an appointment in Chicago for tomorrow and am secretly holding out for some fun surprises --

Hi! What City are you located in -- have an appointment in Chicago for tomorrow and am secretly holding out for some fun surprises --
Hi! I'm based in NYC :smile: From what I've heard, depending on your boutique location, you will either have stock that was pre-COVID to choose from or if lucky, the store has had its first post-COVID delivery. Enjoy! :yahoo:

Congratulations on the Bleu Nuit. I'm heading to my boutique tomorrow to pick up Santorini sandals that they transferred in for me pre Covid 19 SIP. My SA called last week and we spoke at length about their in store precautions. It's incredibly extensive. She told me they hadn't had any delivery since before SIP, so I'm hoping they've received one this week.

Beautiful!! So glad they are keeping us safe

Hi! I'm based in NYC :smile: From what I've heard, depending on your boutique location, you will either have stock that was pre-COVID to choose from or if lucky, the store has had its first post-COVID delivery. Enjoy! :yahoo:
That's good to know. I was starting to think my SA forgot all about me.... :sad:
Maybe they really have no new shipment or recv anything I requested...

That's good to know. I was starting to think my SA forgot all about me.... :sad:
Maybe they really have no new shipment or recv anything I requested...
Don't panic!! My SA texted that although they are open, she is not expecting a shipment of anything new for a week or 2 ( and in H time, that could be a month at least!).
She was trying to find some things on my wishlist for me from other stores ( as always) but because she was actually able to find me something I have been looking for for a long time, I wonder if now all the SAs are a bit more open to the "trading" they have to do..
Hope springs eternal :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.